• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
    lol,I tried to get some headshots at phantom but sometimes he's quick
    try using a p90 or UZI

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
      lol,I tried to get some headshots at phantom but sometimes he's quick
      Sometimes? Dude, you are looking at the fastest. But sometimes fast isn't always good... *that's what she said*

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Dude, you are looking at the fastest.
        you want to put that to the test?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
          you want to put that to the test?
          Dude, I take you, or anyone for that matter (except Rye, that man is a freak!) on any day... and wipe the ground with your corpse after I do horrible, horrible things to it

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            Dude, I take you, or anyone for that matter (except Rye, that man is a freak!) on any day... and wipe the ground with your corpse after I do horrible, horrible things to it
            lol *imagines Rye with a .50 cal*.....*shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
              lol *imagines Rye with a .50 cal*.....*shudders*
              Wait, we're talking about sniping only? lol, Rye isn't that good at it.. mostly because I've never seen him with one (He's gonna get pissed at me). But please don't give him any ideas, we already have enough twitchy snipers *cough* Recon *cough*

I'll meet you in the server for that match (in which you will lose so bad that you will uninstall the game and throw you're computer outta of a window because you think that you are not worthy of playing against me anymore )

Comment

lol i thought u were talkin sniper only, with pretty much everything else, you win (cept the saw)

Comment

I won against u phant but we make a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                    I won against u phant but we make a good team.
                    The only thing you would win against me is my pity

Comment

Hmm, I don't know K, I was spec'in that one a little and Recon had a few moments there where he was doing a number on you with that shotty.
                      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                      Like the community? Donate here:
                      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                        Hmm, I don't know K, I was spec'in that one a little and Recon had a few moments there where he was doing a number on you with that shotty.
                        You know I wrote like 10 answers for this reply and I keep deleting them because it doesn't matter what I would have written, I would still be bragging. Quiet frankly, I don't like to do it until I have shot someone such a shot that makes them go "Wow, I got pwnd". And I know you know that feeling ( doug )

Seriously, we need some killcam so you can see the master at work

Comment

Kill cam + Persistent Map? No thanks, thats too much "help" in game then.

I find myself cruising around following people's shots as the map lights up with red dots.

The kill cam will just show them where I was when I pwned them, and I shouldnt have to give that up, even though I never camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
                            The kill cam will just show them where I was when I pwned them, and I shouldnt have to give that up, even though I never camp.
                            yea imo killcam is WAY too much, it should just show a 3rd person perspective of YOUR guy in like slow-mo (Like Critical hits in Fallout 3 with VATS), not from the point of view of the guy who killed you.

Comment

What time are you guys on at I've been getting back on Cod4 lately and seeing NO1 on the server exept for like 3-4 no names, we should have a day where we kick start the server get about 20+ poeple on so that other random people will start joining again.
                              I aint one for organizing but i'll make a thread in a min about this possibility.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X