Echo....echo...echo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Echo....echo...echo?

Am I the only one, apart from gimmie (time unknown for him) who aren't on CoD5 right now?

lol... no I havn't picked up COD5 yet....

Comment

are you ever on? I haven't seen you (or very many people to begin with) on it

Have to go to a different one when its slow, and while its not HC im getting better faster... only 16 more headshots and im done with the M4 for challenges I think.... I'm almost 35 or something and the M4 is the only gun I've really been using to.

I'm at the breaking point where im getting sick of using it as well

Comment

Too many good games out right now for the whole gang to be at one place. We're not in that time when there's one big obvious game that everyone is on. COD4 was different from what else was going and 2142 was getting old to many so that was why COD4 brought lot's of people together. It will happen again.

Comment

I'm not on as much as I was in the summer... but now that the COD4 TDM server doesn't have as many people (which = less Nades ) I have been on there for a little bit... things are pretty crazy at work right now so I haven't had a lot of time to get on there...

I loved running around with a pistol in HC but still working on getting to that level in the regular TDM. Hopefully I'll get in there this week...at some point.

Comment

so is the HC server back up? cause even though ive adjusted, regular is still pissing me off with the no one hit kills for sniper

Comment

no the HC server is now one of the World at War servers.... yaa.. that juggernaut perk is a snipers worst nightmare... unless you're like Phantom and get headshots all the time

Comment

or me... i just have to warm up again... i got 10 in a row on broadcast tower.... it was sad cause it was the same 2 guys going to the same spot

Comment

I have no money, so COD5 is out for the moment for me.

I'm playing through FFXII for PS2 right now. I think I checked in about a week - 2 weeks ago on COD4 TDM CLR server, and it was pretty low on people.

I may log in this weekend. Miss a lot of people from here, but I'm still around. I don't check the forums as much, but I do check for PMs, so if anyone wants to say what's up, I'm around.

Comment

You mean people still play COD4?

Just kidding... I haven't play COD4 since CODW@W came out. CODW@W is fun. I am also busy playing Gears of War 2 for Xbox 360
                    Last edited by Caddys83; 28 Nov 2008, 06:01 PM. Reason: Fixed a dead smiley image lol

Comment

I still LOVe COD4 and if anyone wants to play together just pm me

Comment

Hmm i maybe show up too..pm me too if so..
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I'm on all the time.
                          I might get CoD5 at Christmas, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage_Hobo View Post
                            unless you're like Phantom and get headshots all the time
                            Orly?
                            Phant is more like a headshot magnet lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                              Orly?
                              Phant is more like a headshot magnet lol
                              lol,I tried to get some headshots at phantom but sometimes he's quick

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X