K PhaNTOM's saucy sampler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K PhaNTOM's saucy sampler

No, you don't get to eat chicken wings here. Those are a couple youtube vids I made from the old days (about 5 days ago lol). This time my clips are short, cuz I watched my old ones, and they were so friggin long! But now I shortened them and will post them here since they are CoD4 stuff, people don't seem to check the Embeded Videos section

Let's start with the I knifed Demon twice in one match miracle. I received the Ownage challenge, yes it does exist

And Video proof of me knifing him, muhahaha

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Short Montage

Then we have our holy deagle, it flies!

YouTube - The Holy Deagle - CoD4 Style

And some funny fight between {CLR} 6pounder (that's what she said) {CLR} -413-, and I.

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Prone Knife Pros, PFP

Finally, and not a moment too soon I assume, Pro Tubers League, featuring Demon and I in our best Tube moments. (Quickster suggested calling it, Super Lamers, but I think my name has more personality)

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Pro Tubers

Nice vids

I like ur rocket dodge, and Spudlust's knife kill towards end of first one! (not keen on tunes for that one)

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      I like ur rocket dodge, and Spudlust's knife kill towards end of first one! (not keen on tunes for that one)
      Sorry, I was outta of music and that was the only rap that doesn't have cursing lol.

Comment

NP

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Sorry, I was outta of music and that was the only rap that doesn't have cursing lol.
        Lol. Just not a rap fan. There was a point at the end where it looked like the "playas" were grooving to it in slow-mo. That made it all worthwhile.

Comment

Good Stuff! I got some videos of my own that I may upload if I can find the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
            Good Stuff! I got some videos of my own that I may upload if I can find the time.
            I've got a major project in the works... stay tuned....
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

dang i cant see the videos at work i will watch them when i get home.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

I love it! Dude, I thought you were just gonna upload the regular videos, but I love the added music and that slow motion on the first one... I saved them all so I can watch them again some more

Awesome work Phantom. It's funny to see me in a video... especially considering how unimportant I am ;P

Also, in case anyone wonders, I had changed my name in that round to {CLR}Numbers because being -413-, sometimes I get called that :P I think it's funny.

Comment

yaaa lets call it dat! SLsetup

Comment

cool vids phan

Comment

Hehe nice Phant!!! That was a nice night the time we played prone knifing

Comment

Wish i was there!

-Recon

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X