K PhaNTOM's saucy sampler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K PhaNTOM's saucy sampler

No, you don't get to eat chicken wings here. Those are a couple youtube vids I made from the old days (about 5 days ago lol). This time my clips are short, cuz I watched my old ones, and they were so friggin long! But now I shortened them and will post them here since they are CoD4 stuff, people don't seem to check the Embeded Videos section

Let's start with the I knifed Demon twice in one match miracle. I received the Ownage challenge, yes it does exist

And Video proof of me knifing him, muhahaha

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Short Montage

Then we have our holy deagle, it flies!

YouTube - The Holy Deagle - CoD4 Style

And some funny fight between {CLR} 6pounder (that's what she said) {CLR} -413-, and I.

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Prone Knife Pros, PFP

Finally, and not a moment too soon I assume, Pro Tubers League, featuring Demon and I in our best Tube moments. (Quickster suggested calling it, Super Lamers, but I think my name has more personality)

YouTube - Call of Duty 4 Pro Tubers

Nice vids

I like ur rocket dodge, and Spudlust's knife kill towards end of first one! (not keen on tunes for that one)

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      I like ur rocket dodge, and Spudlust's knife kill towards end of first one! (not keen on tunes for that one)
      Sorry, I was outta of music and that was the only rap that doesn't have cursing lol.

Comment

NP

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Sorry, I was outta of music and that was the only rap that doesn't have cursing lol.
        Lol. Just not a rap fan. There was a point at the end where it looked like the "playas" were grooving to it in slow-mo. That made it all worthwhile.

Comment

Good Stuff! I got some videos of my own that I may upload if I can find the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
            Good Stuff! I got some videos of my own that I may upload if I can find the time.
            I've got a major project in the works... stay tuned....
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

dang i cant see the videos at work i will watch them when i get home.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

I love it! Dude, I thought you were just gonna upload the regular videos, but I love the added music and that slow motion on the first one... I saved them all so I can watch them again some more

Awesome work Phantom. It's funny to see me in a video... especially considering how unimportant I am ;P

Also, in case anyone wonders, I had changed my name in that round to {CLR}Numbers because being -413-, sometimes I get called that :P I think it's funny.

Comment

yaaa lets call it dat! SLsetup

Comment

cool vids phan

Comment

Hehe nice Phant!!! That was a nice night the time we played prone knifing

Comment

Wish i was there!

-Recon

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X