HC Server Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
    Heh.. IIRC phan.. last time we went up against each other with the tubes.. you got
    I own

Comment

Those games last night were pretty awesome. I can't wait to see a 10 on 10 knife only fight. GGs Phantom, Skud, and War

Comment

i'd do it for sure tonight! ( If I don't work tomorrow... )

Comment

We had incredible fun yesterday. We played C4, Rocket Launchers, Tubes (Unannounced warfare), and knives, Demon won half, and 2_Caliente (U know) won the rest.... figures.... we did have a couple annoying guys who didnt want to play, but we C4ed their ass lol.

Comment

Well, from reading previous comments from admins (I'm not an admin), if others want to play regular old TDM while we're goofing around with knife only or whatever, you need to let them and not give them a hard time.

Yesterday there were a couple folks gently razzing another player because he didn't want to play along. That shouldn't happen.

Admins, please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Comment

I agree, if they don't want, we don't mind, we just play along, usually

Comment

How are those vids coming, Phantom?

Comment

Now even though stinking Movie Maker has been killing my Quad core, I managed to compress all three games from 45GB to 1GB, which I will hopefully upload soon to youtube. I just don't know if I should upload the whole thing or just clips? Right now I'm thinking of uploading the whole thing.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X