HC Server Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HC Server Ad

Have you ever been in the regular TDM server and wondered, "Will I ever die of a bullet that is aimed at me?" or "95% of my deaths were random grenades!?"
    Then we have a server for you. The HC server located at 63.113.60.4. with tremendous amenities from an unbeatable Heli, to lethal one bullet death shots. Come in any time and enjoy the silence, the quiet of love and harmony. A place where you can make a shot and take the time to write "Rye Down " or "I sent Demon to hell." The place where it is so competitive you get one kill wins, ties, and one kill losses. Notice that happened yesterday, an hour apart

"The only server mentioned in CLNN as one of the best servers around"

Simon Cowell said, "Utterly the peak of awesomeness where phantom meets awesome and a big explosion unleash the power of awesomeisty"

Randy Jackson said "You dog this serveris off the hizzy my shizzy, just never busy, fo dizzy?"

Paula Abdul said " wahtnd ha hiin pf kkf m f,,,f ljjj fkkasdm hf, you know what I mean?"

So what are you waiting for? call us at 1-800-SEXY-PHT for more information. And remember:

Official tagline

"HC server, where even Rye and 56K, go down in one shot"
    Last edited by K PhaNTOM; 17 Aug 2008, 08:22 PM.

What's a sexy pht? Is that like when you put your hands to your mouth and make a fart noise? Sexy PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT

OoOooOooOO

Comment

HAHAHA nicely done

Comment

OMG
        the ad brainwashed me!!!!!
        drrrr drrrrr
        im playing hc from now on

Comment

Oh, one more thing

Limited time offer, it is all

Comment

pimpage at it's best

Comment

My disclaimer before comment is that I call myself a friend of the Fan Tum

And with that, I wonder if he would have made the ad if he werent able to find a screen shot of himself to subliminally brag about his l33tness.....

Comment

Hey hey

Phantom, you sassy tease...you don't have to beg me to play HC, just ask!

Comment

Originally posted by -413- View Post
                  What's a sexy pht? Is that like when you put your hands to your mouth and make a fart noise? Sexy PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTT

OoOooOooOO
                  LOL!
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

I can say yesterday was the most fun I have ever had playing a video game. We started out strong with almost 20 players then we faded to 4. Demon, Skud, Warhead, and I played the Only Game. We started off with knives only, obviously Demon and Warhead took first place. I took three assists, HOW DO YOU GET ASSISTS IN A KNIFE FIGHT? lol. Then we moved on to Pistol only, where skud Deagled everyone something like 30-13, despite the whole pistol only, Warhead managed to knife the hell outta me. Our third match was shotguns only. Skud owned again... go figure, we all used those premade classes. Fourth was the most fun, Rockets only, There was jumping over rockets, ducking under rockets, and of course my favorite, rockets in the eye in which demon so kindly provided. Our last battle was non other than the dreaded tube. I of course had the advantage since I already have a Quad-Tube class. Of course I won the tube war. Finally we all went to sleep on each other's shoulders, it was so cute, I should have frapsed it. Thanks again Warhead, 56k Demon, and Skud for a great match.

Comment

Thank You Phan

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      I can say yesterday was the most fun I have ever had playing a video game. We started out strong with almost 20 players then we faded to 4. Demon, Skud, Warhead, and I played the Only Game. We started off with knives only, obviously Demon and Warhead took first place. I took three assists, HOW DO YOU GET ASSISTS IN A KNIFE FIGHT? lol. Then we moved on to Pistol only, where skud Deagled everyone something like 30-13, despite the whole pistol only, Warhead managed to knife the hell outta me. Our third match was shotguns only. Skud owned again... go figure, we all used those premade classes. Fourth was the most fun, Rockets only, There was jumping over rockets, ducking under rockets, and of course my favorite, rockets in the eye in which demon so kindly provided. Our last battle was non other than the dreaded tube. I of course had the advantage since I already have a Quad-Tube class. Of course I won the tube war. Finally we all went to sleep on each other's shoulders, it was so cute, I should have frapsed it. Thanks again Warhead, 56k Demon, and Skud for a great match.
                      And War and 56. It was a great time. Four minds working together to find deviant new ways to enjoy the game, test each other, compete, have fun. I am truly stuck on the Hardcore server. As has been said before by others, the lack of nades and random shooting makes it quite a bit more peaceful, and lets one focus on the hunt, makes me slow a little and think more, listen, etc. And if any of the three of you (and some others...I know JEFFRO 74 would have loved last night) are on there, it makes me stay just that much longer. Thanks for the compliments, too, Phan! I have my streaks, but have been owned by you many a time, including many games last night...always laughing though.

Comment

I gotta add one thing about the HC server, this is the greatest thing ever THERE ARE NO D*CKS OR JERKS JUST STRAIT UP FUN!!

Comment

Was very fun guys, I was so awful with pistols, I had to knife to get at least some kills. You gave your fair share of knifage Phan, I do like knifing you for some reason though....

I'm always up for these "only" events when I can play. I like the HC server for pretty much the same reasons Skud mentioned, but it does start to look like the main server when a crowd comes in.

BTW, very nice work last night Skud, Phan and 56. You guys can be scary good!

Comment

Stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp, "FLING", splash, stomp, stomp, stomp, stomp. That's the sound of Rico throwing his @#$% knife in the closest body of water after learning he has absolutely no business in a knife fight.

Comment

Heh.. IIRC phan.. last time we went up against each other with the tubes.. you got
                              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X