No announcement yet.

Psssst.... KOTH/HQ Test Server up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll try getting in tonight when i get home, but was having issues connecting before, .timed out

Comment

Originally posted by Mobojo
      Originally posted by L_Mo
      I've never played hardcore with HQ.. Isn't it a little tricky b/c you don't get the map? How do you know where the next HQ is located? I'm all for realism, but I'm concerned that would be -too- hard for the casual player.
      Im not 100% sure but there should be an indicator you see when you look around that says capture when you are looking in the direction of the HQ. Should be similar to the indicators in Domination.
      That's correct. There is an indicator like in Domination.
      [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Kinda empty atm

Comment

Need to kick up the afk timer a bit.I got kicked after going pee and that only took like a minute.I didnt see any KOTH thankfully but if u run 2 gamtypes i suggest domination and HQ.Most S@D players want hardcore on and it dosent work so good with bigger server. Had some fun in there for a hour or so tonight before everyone left.

Comment

I'll increase the AFK thingy to 5 mins, at least ..

Comment

Cain increase the capped point longer please. When someone spawns, they spawn way opposite the cap point. By the time we reach, cap is done by the time we reach. Thanks

Comment

I played a few round of this tonight and I had a blast!
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Gremlin_flg
                  Cain increase the capped point longer please. When someone spawns, they spawn way opposite the cap point. By the time we reach, cap is done by the time we reach. Thanks
                  60 secs now up from 45

Comment

Thanks Cain

Comment

I still vote for a hardcore server.
                      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mobojo
                        I still vote for a hardcore server.
                        Yea plating hardcore is a whole new element to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by L_Mo
                          HQ!! My dreams are coming true. Would you consider adding sab and/or domination? (suggest in that order)?

I can suggest maps that are good for these modes, if needed.
                          +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

The only time I'm ever not on Cain's is when I hit up an HQ server. True, less people play, but its so much more fun to me than blindly running around shooting everything that moves.

Problem is, many of the HQ servers just run all the HQ maps indiscriminately, whether or not they make good HQ maps or not (hint: Wetworks and Bog are BAD). I think this turns many people off to the mode. Round maps work the best for HQ (and Dom), while long narrow maps work the best for Sabotage.

*logs onto the HQ server* WEEEEEEE

Comment

Wetworks is fun for HQ

Comment

We played wetworks on HQ, and it was a BLAST. Literally.. lol

Cain said he was exhausted after the round.
                              But that wasn't with 48 players either. More like 12-14 ??

But yes, there are maps that "Play" better on certain game types than
                              others. Cain does ALOT of tinkering and research on maps to make sure
                              we don't throw in a horrible map for what we are playing.
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by CheebaNinja
                                Need to kick up the afk timer a bit.I got kicked after going pee and that only took like a minute.I didnt see any KOTH thankfully but if u run 2 gamtypes i suggest domination and HQ.Most S@D players want hardcore on and it dosent work so good with bigger server. Had some fun in there for a hour or so tonight before everyone left.
                                LOL that happened to me the other night too!
                                [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X