Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain
    Folks hate to die.

They hate: snipers, P90's, grenades, airstrikes, Helicopters, etc., etc., etc.....

The grenades are a part of the game, a large part, if they kill you, toss some of your own.

-- Cain
    Pwnt?

i tend to use my nades if i'm being naded myself or, strategically through windows for big kills but yeah i hate when i have 4 kills going on airstrike and a random nade gets me.... argh...

Comment

Originally posted by Pain_Killer{CLR}
      I think that the very limited map selection, causes people to know the maps very well , which causes them to anticipate where to throw a random nade.
      especially when the kill cam is active it just causes people to go for the revenge kill with a nade or a good charge.
      Also when theres no friendly fire on ,theres no harm is throwing a random grenade.
      Well thats exactly whats happening in addition to the small size of most of these maps people know where to throw their nades getting multiple frags.

Larger maps like Strike I dont really have a problem with nades, the ones that kill me are well placed throws but other maps are raining nades which is very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}seikoAF
        depends on the riffle goblin.

a .50 cal will kill with a shot to the body (unless they have a certain perk...), all others it's 1 shot to the head, 2 to the body.

Actually, I've gotten tons of 1 hit kills with all sniper rifles, except the automatic one that you use in the sniper mission in the campaign.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X