No announcement yet.

The Bitch About Grenades Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether they're being spammed or not I still manage to step on those buggers

<-- That's me spawning, made about dieing to a nade, going into combat and dieing again.

Comment

PROBLEM -i agree that nades spamming sux..... MY SOLUTION-i know this is realy farfetched but i wish, that on all of spawnpoints when u spawn there is like a coloured circle around u and u cant be naded or airstrik'ed but can be shot... and once u leave it it goes away so no one else uses it for protection......

i told u ... farfetched. lol

i hope that its possible. lols

Comment

I usually don't have a problem with 'nade spamming, but it's a bit much on Vacant. You can't turn a corner without being 'sploded.

Comment

I guess I should warn everyone that my next promotion gets me the x3 frag perk
          Kusanagi

Comment

It's part of the game...if I can kill an enemy with it I will use it. I can play all tactical and what not but with this many people on small maps I get every kill I can when I can it doesn't matter to me how I get them.

I get killed by snipers, nades, airstrike spam etc.. but it just gives me the incentive to kill more enemies. Small maps with large ammounts of players=mayhem.

I notice people sprinting around running by enemies and not even knowing they just ran by a bad guy lol it pisses me off more than nade spammers. People most of the time don't even know where the so called front is during a game...I know spawns change but some players just put there back to a corner and kill what runs by them, is that wrong? I don't let it get to me, as Cain said folks hate to die, me included but its part of playing and FPS even in tactical FPS games like GRAW and Rainbow 6 nade spammers are present. Watch your six, take cover when needed and keep on the move.

The CoD series was founded on nade spam.

Comment

Yea, I hate the nade spammers. The only times I use nades is to clear a room I know the enemy is guarding or to slow down some guys from storming the room im in, and I know they are about to run in.
              [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

Dr Fraglove Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Spam

Great flick....playing daily on a Cain's Lair server near you

Comment

Yes, I was turned off by the Newb Toobs and Nade spamming at first.
                  Spawn, die, spawn, die, rinse and repeat.
                  Now I have to play more tactical to avoid the high nade areas.
                  There are certain choke points that are natural nade magnets.

Today, I think I killed 5 people in a congested area. I threw and bounced
                  it off a head of a hard charging marine, back to me. An enemny charged
                  me, killed me, and my nade vaporized us both.
                  Other times, I'd hit walls or whatever, someone was trying to knife me,
                  or shoot me in the back, and got waxed and buffed along with
                  me.

You learn to deal with them, really. Just like you deal with a sniper that
                  you can't get close to, and is wiping out your entire flank.
                  Just part of the game.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I think that the very limited map selection, causes people to know the maps very well , which causes them to anticipate where to throw a random nade.
                    especially when the kill cam is active it just causes people to go for the revenge kill with a nade or a good charge.
                    Also when theres no friendly fire on ,theres no harm is throwing a random grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by Pain_Killer{CLR}
                      I think that the very limited map selection, causes people to know the maps very well , which causes them to anticipate where to throw a random nade.
                      Bingo. I do that all the time. There are certain areas where there are ALWAYS people, and if my map confirms that, I'll try to get a grenade in there before charging in. Even if it doesn't kill anyone, it'll provide a bit of smoke cover.

Comment

Originally posted by RobotBanana
                        Originally posted by Pain_Killer{CLR}
                        Bingo. I do that all the time. There are certain areas where there are ALWAYS people, and if my map confirms that, I'll try to get a grenade in there before charging in. Even if it doesn't kill anyone, it'll provide a bit of smoke cover.
                        +1 - There areas at the beginning were people will always be. Toss the nades and continue. Maybe if they limited nades for the entire round, you get 2 or 3 for the entire round, once they are gone, then you don't get any more until the next map. That may make people use more strategically.
                        A change of Pace.
                        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Snowmen

Someone had to.

Comment

Why dont they just make it like 2142? you "shoot" your grenade and its thrown, no holding it.... Makes things much more quality.

Oh, with the sniper rifles, if someone shoots you, do you die instantly with a shot to the body? or is the insta-kill only with headshots?
                            Or is it like CSS where a sniper-rifle shot 1 yard left of your foot kills you?

Comment

depends on the riffle goblin.

a .50 cal will kill with a shot to the body (unless they have a certain perk...), all others it's 1 shot to the head, 2 to the body.
                              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

48 man server = time to load up fragx3, sonic boom, martyrdom and a p90 and run `n gun :O

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X