Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyler721
    Originally posted by L_Mo
    I definitely second the 'more than just TDM' idea.

TDM is ok, but after awhile it gets boring. You're just killing people... There's no point. The main reason I like other modes is it forces you to focus on taking/defending areas of the map. For example, Bloc (the map w/ a courtyard surrounded by tall buildings) is about 5x more fun on domination, because there is a cap point right at the very center - not an easy point to take or hold.

If the server CPU can take it, I personally vote for "Cain's Lair #2 - Mixed Modes" and alternate between S&D, Sabotage, Domination and Headquarters.
    +1
    +2--Minerva and I were talking about this earlier, and while CoD4 is beautiful (the single player mode is stunning), we miss the objective-style gameplay of BF2, to the extent that I am thinking of asking for the Orange Box from Santa for TF2.

Comment

Originally posted by A1B2C3CAL
      Since the server has been rocking I wouldn't like to see game modes changed just keep it TDM and maybe have another server with a mixed bag of game modes. My favorite gametypes are TDM and CTF in online play most of the time. The server has been having people on it almost 24/7! Great! I keep some weird hours sometimes and want to pick up a few games and people are still playing at 3-4AM! I love it..
      +1

Comment

Maybe just one like HQ where you still respawn? That map with the two big buildings and a statue in the middle is a really fun HQ map.

Comment

I've bee trying to log in all day and I can't seem to join, sever is full all the time!! wooo!!................... wait... I want to join!!
          K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
          sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I think sabotage is the funnest mode with free for all second. Running with the bomb in sabotage is closest thing I've seen to old school paintball which I used to just LOVE. Free for all let's you level up your weapons pretty fast but you don't gain ranks nearly as quickly.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X