No announcement yet.

Suggestion for map rotain in CLR titan mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe because of its stablity it was taken off after a couple of weeks in the very start.

Cain looks at stability first. I was actually wondering about this map the other day, since this is where i got all my knife badges. Had a great time with a random team just a knifeing people

Comment

Yeah Minsk is a small map. A lot of people on its not serprizing that is a Heavy load on the server But i love that map and miss it alot

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy420
        Yeah Minsk is a small map. A lot of people on its not serprizing that is a Heavy load on the server But i love that map and miss it alot
        +1 and many many places for mm mines

Comment

Yer that sound good to me i like minsk and its a map i miss so yes it would be good to see a new map change

Comment

considering that we are running at 60 players anyway why not put minsk in there i'm sure 4 less players will help with some of the strain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X