No announcement yet.

Suggestion for map rotain in CLR titan mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe because of its stablity it was taken off after a couple of weeks in the very start.

Cain looks at stability first. I was actually wondering about this map the other day, since this is where i got all my knife badges. Had a great time with a random team just a knifeing people

Comment

Yeah Minsk is a small map. A lot of people on its not serprizing that is a Heavy load on the server But i love that map and miss it alot

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy420
        Yeah Minsk is a small map. A lot of people on its not serprizing that is a Heavy load on the server But i love that map and miss it alot
        +1 and many many places for mm mines

Comment

Yer that sound good to me i like minsk and its a map i miss so yes it would be good to see a new map change

Comment

considering that we are running at 60 players anyway why not put minsk in there i'm sure 4 less players will help with some of the strain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X