• Show
Clear All

commader sould be on the front fighting along side his troops
    that is my 2 cent worth
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/shinofus/MC.png[/img]

"History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."
    --Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

i think as long as u command properly then u can fight but it is only in the cases of if the titan is being over run or the control points are being lost rapidly that the commander should maybe get stuck in to the fight but in between that they hav a right to hang back and pop a few heads if they so wish.

Comment

I often fight as commander.
        I get sick of people asking for supplies and when I ask where they say "where I'm standing"
        Ok...wtf is that supposed to mean, get your squad leader to request them at your location...
        I will gladly drop supplies for anyone who requests it the squad leader way. I assume they are working as a team.
        I usually will for people who are sneaking around their base blowing up stuff if I notice them.
        I hate it when I'm riding in seat 3-6 on an apc or transport ship and people say "OMG NOOB COMMANDER!!" It's not like I can't watch the commander screen while in there...and lets face it, seats 3-6 in an apc or high flying transport are mostly useless other than holding passengers.
        And I even feel that if no one else is around, the commander as the gunner of a walker or tank is OK too...

Comment

Originally posted by Trout of Doom
          I often fight as commander.
          I get sick of people asking for supplies and when I ask where they say "where I'm standing"
          Ok...wtf is that supposed to mean, get your squad leader to request them at your location...
          I will gladly drop supplies for anyone who requests it the squad leader way. I assume they are working as a team.
          I usually will for people who are sneaking around their base blowing up stuff if I notice them.
          I hate it when I'm riding in seat 3-6 on an apc or transport ship and people say "OMG NOOB COMMANDER!!" It's not like I can't watch the commander screen while in there...and lets face it, seats 3-6 in an apc or high flying transport are mostly useless other than holding passengers.
          And I even feel that if no one else is around, the commander as the gunner of a walker or tank is OK too...
          i agree with most of this but i still perfer not fighting as a comander except when our team sucks or the enemy sneaks past

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X