How many snipers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    I think I set this up, and we are now limited to 3 recon per team.

nice! i might have to jump in for a few rounds tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
      I think I set this up, and we are now limited to 3 recon per team.

Sweet! Can't wait to give it a try in the coming nights!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
        its not about getting sniped PJ, its about the snipers sitting on top of the hills and not doing anything but stare thru the scope waiting for a miracle to happen. the game gets boring quick if one side of the team doesnt do anything but snipe. you cant kill them cause then you'll get killed by baseraping them. its fun for the other team whos mowing them down..but it sucks being the only one or many of the few actually trying to have a fun time capturing.
        I dont see how limiting snipers is going to help this that much.... campers are going to camp no matter whats in their hand. I can do the same thing as a sniper on a hill with a m60, a m14, a 870 slugs, a spas slugs. Limiting a sniper rifle is not going to do tha much of a difference

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack

I dont see how limiting snipers is going to help this that much.... campers are going to camp no matter whats in their hand. I can do the same thing as a sniper on a hill with a m60, a m14, a 870 slugs, a spas slugs. Limiting a sniper rifle is not going to do tha much of a difference
          We will definitely find out in the coming days.

I think it will make a difference though. Why would those who camp and snipe compromise and take these alternatives? I believe they will go elsewhere, and more objective oriented players will take their spot.
          Motivate

Comment

I'm all atingle with anticipation.

yes, there are assault snipers. I've known a few.

We shall see how this all pans out.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I vote 4...more to knife

Comment

Gonna try and squeeze a couple hours in tonight
                We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                  Yes you can snipe with those weapons but how many have you seen doing that. Not very much if at all. Plus, you and everyone else that is pro sniper keep talking like we are taking it completely away. We are not. You can still play it.

Maybe you dont get shot much by snipers because you aint running around and trying like we are. Cant say one way or another. But when I go across an open space on Harvest Day, I can almost guarantee I'll be targeted by at least 3 if not more. Depends on how many bases they have at the time.

On top of that, what Brian said about objective based game. You know as well as I do that 9 out of 10 snipers aint never took an objective the whole game. Just want to sit and shoot people to look good on the scoreboard. Not much skill in that. I also know that not all of them play like that but the majority do.

Do you think we should sacrifice our having fun so that they can. Cause a map full of snipers on an objective based game aint fun. Maybe on TDM but not this.

I'll say again, we aint takin them away altogether. But everyone is all long in the face like we are. WE STILL HAVE SNIPERS IN GAME. I typed real slow so everyone could get it.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Just limit also the engineers also, since is a lot more annoying to be killed by CG all the time I always said those artificial limitations make me sick. I play sniper but i die more time than any in my team i always rush with Thompson and mortar. And i really dislike servers where im told what i can and cannot play.

Comment

bobytt, when is the last time you even played with us?
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

A month ago. I got bored from BF2BC.

Comment

Here is what you should do, limit each class to 4. So that way, everyone's not happy!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            Here is what you should do, limit each class to 4. So that way, everyone's not happy!
                            not gonna work, itll work..but when a new player joins.. wont he get killed by the script?

like soo...

new player joins/ joins squad:
                            picks sniper, gets auto killed due to maximum reached recon limit.
                            chooses medic, auto killed due to maximum reached medic limit.
                            etc. etc.. they'll get fed up and leave eventually.. -__-

Comment

Well boys, you wanted it so get in there, play and let me know how it works, and if it makes the gameplay any different !!

Comment

Be right in.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X