mmmm snipers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mapes View Post
    I actually don't mind being sniped. It's a valid tactic. It just the amount of snipers on my team I mind. Most (not all) seem to hang back and do nothing
    just like you said it,i dont mind getting sniped too. they killed me whoopie.. ill spawn and find them. it just annoys me that 70% of my teammates are having tea time at the top of the hill.

@Cobalt: so im guessing you are agreeing to put a Recon limit?

im like kphantom(w/ his shotgun), but i use a RLauncher. same concept..mine just hurts more
    but with the shotgun ur able to kill them from like 100meters away.. not the rocket tho.. since while your scoping you can see this pretty sparkling glow coming towards you, you have a couple secs to dodge it. Unless i use the DoD strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian is Huh?!{CLR} View Post
      yes apache i know you complain about me using rockets .. but hey! least im moving around and capturing flags.. not just sitting my dirty arse in the ground waiting for the sky to fall down.
      I wasn't complaining about you Brian. I use it too.
      I was complaining about dieing about 5 times in a row from you.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        I wasn't complaining about you Brian. I use it too.
        I was complaining about dieing about 5 times in a row from you.
        Apache
        i know

Comment

@Cobalt: so im guessing you are agreeing to put a Recon limit?
          I've been advocating that since a few weeks into the game.

Guys look, I've played sniper before, but it didnt take long to figure out I wasnt helpin the team much. The whole rub is that you have players that just dont give a rats behind on winning the game as long as they look good. Plain and simple.

Let me break it down for ya. They are basically selfish individuals who plan on having fun at others expense. No, not all are like that but 95% are. They just dont care. And I for one dont like selfish players. Simple as that. And like I stated in another thread, we're supposed to sacrifice our enjoyment for theirs is basically what it comes down to. Cause whats fun for them aint fun for others.

Limiting them does not eliminate. It only cuts down on the pain a bit. And I also said that if people want to really play here they will, no matter if it is limited or not. But I bet you big money that more will appreciate it than harbor ill feelings.

Problem is we never tried it . So we have no measure as to how it would be received good or bad.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            I've been advocating that since a few weeks into the game.

Guys look, I've played sniper before, but it didnt take long to figure out I wasnt helpin the team much. The whole rub is that you have players that just dont give a rats behind on winning the game as long as they look good. Plain and simple.

Let me break it down for ya. They are basically selfish individuals who plan on having fun at others expense. No, not all are like that but 95% are. They just dont care. And I for one dont like selfish players. Simple as that. And like I stated in another thread, we're supposed to sacrifice our enjoyment for theirs is basically what it comes down to. Cause whats fun for them aint fun for others.

Limiting them does not eliminate. It only cuts down on the pain a bit. And I also said that if people want to really play here they will, no matter if it is limited or not. But I bet you big money that more will appreciate it than harbor ill feelings.

Problem is we never tried it . So we have no measure as to how it would be received good or bad.
            +10

Comment

You know I might actually like Rush again with limited snipers

Comment

Wow.... Let me run round with my rifle. I dont complain about the lmg spam or rpg through a wall.......

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                  Wow.... Let me run round with my rifle. I dont complain about the lmg spam or rpg through a wall.......
                  but its different.. if your a sniper and actually capturing points. then its a different story..but if your just sitting next to spawn and waiting for a moving target..then thats what were talking about..

being a sniper with a red dot scope is quite fun! run around with c4s too!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X