Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of LOLs here:

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
    These are the best 5 maps for Rush, and I dont want anymore arguments about it.

Isla Inocentes - No matter how hard you try, you're team will be 30 - 40% snipers.If people would get it in their head that if you had 100% attack force, this would be over in a matter of minutes.

Atacama Desert - Yes Rand they have plenty of tanks so you dont have to jones about em.
    Dude, we need your experience back on the battlefield!

Comment

I haven't played Atacama on Rush, just on capture the flag. It's an awesome CTF map. I should see how it was adapted for phased captures.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        A couple of LOLs here:

Dude, we need your experience back on the battlefield!
        Meh..I'll just armchair General the troops from now on. I've given up on EA all together. I dont think they even know how to fix it.

Oh, and Rand, the CTF maps are fun too and yes Atacama is fun trying to get the flags. I think Panama Canal, and White Pass are the best in that category.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

White pass is fun.

Comment

Honestly, honestly- All maps are great. I see no difference between them. You can do well in one map and really screw the other. The day after you do worse in that one map and screw the other you owned last time. Any map choice is great, well maybe except Nelson Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Honestly, honestly- All maps are great. I see no difference between them. You can do well in one map and really screw the other. The day after you do worse in that one map and screw the other you owned last time. Any map choice is great, well maybe except Nelson Bay.
              I have to agree with the mullet. Every game you have to have your #$*^ together or it can be bad on ya no matter the map. But on the other hand, certain maps can lead to certain type of gameplay from the individuals that are there. Thats the reason people leave when a certain map comes up. Because they cant use the wookie suit to kill anybody from downtown anymore while in safety behind the rock.

After we take an Mcom and clear a base, I always tell em that its safe for em to move up now. Schmucks.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X