Challenge: Who can take Cobalt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Skud!
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

50 bucks if Cobalt gets past him before 2013? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        50 bucks if Cobalt gets past him before 2013? LOL!!
        Har har har!

Comment

Ha.. you mullet, only bet on sure things I see. You'd feel bad if my connection started working again and you had to cough it up. But I dont think thats gonna happen anytime soon.

I'm beginning to think EA has a bunch of morons working for em. It's not like I'm the only one with problems. Everybody is screamin they cant play. Do a google search on "Failed to connect to EA online" You'll see.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            Ha.. you mullet, only bet on sure things I see. You'd feel bad if my connection started working again and you had to cough it up. But I dont think thats gonna happen anytime soon.
            I did make it there at least ten hours faster. Only thing that would worry me is you get to play more...but that's no worry either. I know there are better players out there (got my duff kicked by Furryappleseed today...I can't even fly a chopper against him...just barely get my drink in the cup holder and he's got a lock-on with dart), so the numbers are just that: numbers. Anyway, I figured if I got you mad enough maybe you'll move somewhere in the 21st century.

Comment

Mad.. man I aint mad. Frustrated maybe, but not mad. Thing is I really dont know how I might play with a good connection. Never had one much. Heck even on Asian servers I still lag. Least I've ever connected to was about 135 here. But the server sucked so much it was not really that good. I dont know what I can do with a good connection and server.

Maybe one day.
              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                Mad.. man I aint mad. Frustrated maybe, but not mad. Thing is I really dont know how I might play with a good connection. Never had one much. Heck even on Asian servers I still lag. Least I've ever connected to was about 135 here. But the server sucked so much it was not really that good. I dont know what I can do with a good connection and server.

Maybe one day.
                Well I hope so.

Comment

Oh, and PhaNTOM, catch Cobalt please. I can't play 20 hours a day like he does, and your ratio's better than mine.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X