Challenge: Who can take Cobalt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
    how do you end up 3/30? usually when i play support medic(when im in a good squad) i still get almost 1:1 i cannot fathum going 3/30 i would probibly rage
    You try and do the stuff he does, you'd die a lot too, guaranteed.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Nobody is going to catch Cobalt in time played. Unless we maybe chip in to hook up Skud to a 5-hour Energy IV drip and force him to keep playing.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
        Nobody is going to catch Cobalt in time played. Unless we maybe chip in to hook up Skud to a 5-hour Energy IV drip and force him to keep playing.

-Rand
        Can we throw some bourbon in there?

But seriously, I won't catch him...he's like thousands of points up...and he's usually on when I'm on, and when I'm not, with similar scoring numbers...we'll just be walking in the park together forever. It's gotta be one of the top three players, who get a higher point per minute score...hook the IV up to them...that's the only way to catch him in a month or more. I'll work on knives and being a wildman, like skuds do.

Comment

we'll just be walking in the park together forever
          After dark or daylight?
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Date Night!

With guns and knives and explosions!

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post

-Rand
              We need to do this... even if Skud agrees to it or not. Skud, it will be a lot easier for everyone if you simply cooperate. Resistance is futile.
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Umm.. Good news for you guys. I havent been able to connect to EA all day or night. Dont know what the problem is but ya'll are home free with no resistance from me.

Not that I put up much of a fight anyway, but thought I'd let you know why I'm absent from the game.

Comment

Excuses. Admit it Cobalt... You are scared.
                  [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                    Excuses. Admit it Cobalt... You are scared.
                    Only thing skeers me is Minerva with those shock paddles. She's a vicious woman that one.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                      Only thing skeers me is Minerva with those shock paddles. She's a vicious woman that one.
                      She is that. You should have played DOD Source against her.

I do not think even Cobalt could beat Cobalt.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Update

One week to go. Without IVs I'm within almost 2,000 points of the maniac...good thing his internet's down, lol.

At any rate, I still don't know if I'll have the time to beat him, but I did make a notable achievement of passing his pts per minute. He is damned good with his internet, as he says. Here are the numbers (thanks Furry, War, Darth for keeping me in that long). I wish those guys put in more time, they'd have passed him for sure. Darth is still on top for pts per minute, but just barely. I hate playing against him or Furry.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good job, Skud. Maybe his internet isn't really down and he's just doing it for the cause of The Lair.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                            Good job, Skud. Maybe his internet isn't really down and he's just doing it for the cause of The Lair.
                            Man, I don't know that I can do it, though. Maybe if I had the week off. But according to my calculations, if I go at the same pace I've been going it'll take me 47.5835 hours to top him, which would be about 6.797642857142857 hours a day until the end of the month. I'm going into work today pretty soon, and usually the server doesn't start up until about an hour from now, etc. I did give it a shot though, ObiTroy. Thanks for challenging me to be a better person!

Comment

Results are in (forgot to check last night ).

I'll try to think of anyother interesting challenge for next month.

Comment

A week late, and $50 short...but General Bling's break finally gave me enough of a break to pass him!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X