No announcement yet.

Ranking the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and- you did not kill me with the repair tool. It was your teammate that shot me. It's cute that you think you did though.
    Umm. my team mate wasnt even around. You couldnt tell it was me cause scoring was disabled. Don't be embarrassed. It's ok. It happens to the best of em. I know what it is. You remember my old sig.

Also, it was fun playin with you and Pumpkin Jack in my squad. Had Furry for a while also. Good games.

And, I didnt rage quit, I crashed out. Took a minute to get back in.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
      Umm. my team mate wasnt even around. You couldnt tell it was me cause scoring was disabled. Don't be embarrassed. It's ok. It happens to the best of em. I know what it is. You remember my old sig.

Also, it was fun playin with you and Pumpkin Jack in my squad. Had Furry for a while also. Good games.
      I know when I get killed by a bullet, and when I die by you drilling me (hehehe) You were at least 20 feet away when I died from a stinking bullet. I WILL NOT LET YOU HAVE THIS

And I still think FURRY is a dirty word.

Comment

What can i say, I'm a medi-whore.
        |
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
          What can i say, I'm a medi-whore.
          |
          Me too... but been attempting to learn Assault the past week or so. I'm getting just a little better at it.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            And I still think FURRY is a dirty word.

Hairyappleseed better? Seedofanapplethatisfurry?

And thanks for my second gold dogtag.
            Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
              Well I'm just happy to be mentioned.
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Wow, can't believe I made anyones list, much less 3 Someone stole my name again?

People on my list of top players tend to change a lot, with few exceptions. Phan and Evil are probably the two most skilled players I know, along with a couple of guys that aren't around here anymore. Furrball and Cheeser have plenty of talent, they just haven't settled in enough to be the menaces we all know they will become. Evil even more so, but it doesn't seem to take him long.

Skud's at the top for teamwork, plenty of skill, but willing to pass up kills that won't win the game for the dirty jobs that will, without resorting to lame tactics. Minerva never fails to surprise me, pulled off a few medic rushes that were impossible, among other incredible feats. Cobalt can best me on his crappy netz, not sure if that's a plus for him or a minus for me. DeadAgain has got to be one of the most determined and stubborn individuals on late, he'll set the charge if you at least cover him. Warhead just plain sux, he has good intentions, but seems to end up killing the wrong guys... a lot, and it's not even on purpose.
                I left out a lot because I'm just not sure how they play on a regular basis, and late night crew is fairly small crowd (some I don't think read the forums).

This post is based completely on personal opinion. It has no real value or meaning whatsoever, in any possible way. If you manage to give these opinions value at any time, I lay claim to all of it, and everything else you own. I reserve the right to change these opinions at anytime, for any reason and without notice.

Comment

^
                  l
                  l
                  l

I like the disclaimer at the bottom.

Nice assessment but I wouldnt put me in there with you jokers. You are right about the others. Minerva went out of her way to kill me with the paddles. Man that hurts.And Dead is hard headed.He'll wade right off in the middle of em. Good team player. Yea, Skud, if you're in his squad will do the dirty work. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him in a wookie suit. Good thing too. I hate to see skilled players in a wookie suit when they could be helping do the dirty work. But to give Phantom credit. Yesterday he was right in the fray with me. We had a decent squad at that time. It's really fun to play in a good squad. I dont get that much so when it happens you tend to play even harder.
                  [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                    Nice assessment but I wouldnt put me in there with you jokers. You are right about the others. Minerva went out of her way to kill me with the paddles. Man that hurts.And Dead is hard headed.He'll wade right off in the middle of em. Good team player. Yea, Skud, if you're in his squad will do the dirty work. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him in a wookie suit. Good thing too. I hate to see skilled players in a wookie suit when they could be helping do the dirty work. But to give Phantom credit. Yesterday he was right in the fray with me. We had a decent squad at that time. It's really fun to play in a good squad. I dont get that much so when it happens you tend to play even harder.
                    Dont diss the wookie suit its the only way to use the VSS one of the best weapons in the game(once u get used to it, took me forever)

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                      Dont diss the wookie suit its the only way to use the VSS one of the best weapons in the game(once u get used to it, took me forever)
                      Only good wookie is a dead wookie. Wookies got class, it's just all low.

Comment

Assault sniper with svu+red dot is fun. Too bad people have made me hate the class.
                        Motivate

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
                          Assault sniper with svu+red dot is fun. Too bad people have made me hate the class.
                          One thats fun but is really unconventional is M24 with 4x scope, it has one shot kills and can no scope with fair accuracy.

Comment

I get no satisfaction from hitting people in the knee and killing them in one shot.
                            Motivate

Comment

Had a blast today! Thanks for the great squad work phant and rand.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X