Ranking the players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
    Where do you see Phantom at #4 Qicmee. Is that posted somewhere.
    I check this site sometimes. Below the online player list, it shows individual kill counters for our server.
    Cains Lair - Rush Ranked [bc2] Battlefield Bad Company 2

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post

Kinda creepy you remember how many rpd kits I had though.
      I got the memory of an elephant. Sadly I have the body too

I tend to remember too much. I remember what kit RyeWhiskey used most of the time- silenced MP5 no camo, SP, ExtrCondin, bandi. Evil's SP DP AK47. Cain's P90 and marty.

And learn how to reload damn it. So people can have a chance at killing you.

Comment

And what did i use??? I remember phant used m4.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
          I check this site sometimes. Below the online player list, it shows individual kill counters for our server.
          Cains Lair - Rush Ranked [bc2] Battlefield Bad Company 2

Ah, that list. Well the only reason I'm at the top of that stupid thing is the amount of free time I have. If the others played as much as me I wouldnt be there. Maybe not in the top 10. I really dont know where I rank to tell you the truth. I've never played with a decent connection so I really dont know how I would do. I dream a lot but thats about it.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Thanks for the nod Cobalt. I try to help out the team as much as possible, but that usually just makes me dead...

Cobalt, I think you do pretty darn good considering you are halfway around the world. You've prolly killed me at least as many times as I've killed you. Probably more! :P

I don't know who I would put at the top. I seem to get owned by the majority of the regulars. I would definitely put Warhead up there, as well as Skud. I don't usually get to play with a lot of the CLRs because I am on so late.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
              And what did i use??? I remember phant used m4.
              You got bad memory. I used the SP MP5. You used the .50 cal half of the time killing me too many times for me to keep count ; With the bolt-action snipers too.

Comment

I used Ak and M40A1.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                  I used Ak and M40A1.
                  i seem to remember you and evil destroying with the Ak and skud with the uzi(post clr days)
                  No one can guess wrong when it comes to what i used i changed regularly

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                    i seem to remember you and evil destroying with the Ak and skud with the uzi(post clr days)
                    No one can guess wrong when it comes to what i used i changed regularly
                    lol no, you were the guy with the Pump shotty.

Comment

It'd be hard to really rank the players, I think that all have their specialties. I suppose going with the server stats and the score per minute numbers would make sense for an easy solution, in which case Darth Nevus would be first (at 1.1), and then Furryappleseed (1.09) Number 3 is the extinct K_PhaNTOMKK (.9 4 is Tex[GoD], is that you, Tex? (.7 5 is Cobalt (.76 [great work, Cobalt, considering the ping and all]) I'll only do the top 5, numbers make me tired.

Now, with that said, I'd have to say that those numbers certainly don't tell the whole story. There are plenty of CLRs that I absolutely love to be squaded with...folks who you can count on to do their thing, regardless of the circumstances. A few of these (and I don't mean to leave anyone out, but I usually end up on the team opposite the CLRs and such...) are Warhead (always right beside me when I die, need ammo, whatever. Thank you, man!) lady-MGS, definite medal of honor candidate. Dead n Gone...we've died together many times trying to get to those mcomms when no one else does...he always wants to quite dying for the rest, but his spirit won't let him. Minerva...when she's not killing me on the other side, she's running with me. ObiTroy...only gotten to play a few times with him, but we've done some damage in the chopper, when we weren't dying trying to assault a base alone. Jed Clampet...once, only once I think we were on a team together...cracking off shots with our snipers and cracking up every time we'd drop someone, lol. Rand...I try to get him to go in those tanks nowadays, but he's working on his weapons sets medals (which I give him props for: it definitely drops your pts per minute to work on some of those, uhm, awkward guns...otherwise his numbers would be better [I just stick with the guns that work for me, and ignore the duds]). Mapes, I think I've only been on a squad once with, and I believe it was a game that was way off balance, we couldn't fix it, but we tried...And the list goes on....like I said, I'm on when not many CLRs are, quite often, and often they are on opposing team or different squad. First thing I do is check for CLRs, and try to squad with them.

CLRs are all first, in my book. Wish more of us had similar hours...but then I guess we'd have to fight even more to get in the server.

Comment

Interesting list Skudman. Also, I remember Evil with the medic kit early on. His K/D ratio wasnt very good but he was always #1 in score because of it. He went for points more than ratio. I dont know what his rank is now but he was definitely moving up.

And, every time I get in the server seems all the CLR's are on the opposite team. Not all the time but mostly. I know one thing, If you get some guys that play aggressive and are good shots, its tough defending against them. Really irks me for everyone to lay back and wait. I dont know what they are waiting for but they just play back. I try and be aggressive unless I have no help then I kinda throw in the towel. You cant do it with one player trying to set the charge.

One squad thats good can take over the game and its usually only one squad doing all the dirty work. Once the others see them going in they'll lay back instead of helping. Very frustrating some time.

And one other thing to go along with what Phantom said about weapons. I've been using weaker weapons cause I have Plat on all the assault class. Trying to get the last rank in and the smaller weapons still have gold to get. So that's where I'm at. Thing is though, if you use a particular weapon for a while you'll get good with it too. Takes a bit but you get used to it. At least I do.

Oh, and I killed Phantom with the repair tool today. Thats what he gets.
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                          Interesting list Skudman. Also, I remember Evil with the medic kit early on. His K/D ratio wasnt very good but he was always #1 in score because of it. He went for points more than ratio. I dont know what his rank is now but he was definitely moving up.

And, every time I get in the server seems all the CLR's are on the opposite team. Not all the time but mostly. I know one thing, If you get some guys that play aggressive and are good shots, its tough defending against them. Really irks me for everyone to lay back and wait. I dont know what they are waiting for but they just play back. I try and be aggressive unless I have no help then I kinda throw in the towel. You cant do it with one player trying to set the charge.

One squad thats good can take over the game and its usually only one squad doing all the dirty work. Once the others see them going in they'll lay back instead of helping. Very frustrating some time.

And one other thing to go along with what Phantom said about weapons. I've been using weaker weapons cause I have Plat on all the assault class. Trying to get the last rank in and the smaller weapons still have gold to get. So that's where I'm at. Thing is though, if you use a particular weapon for a while you'll get good with it too. Takes a bit but you get used to it. At least I do.

Oh, and I killed Phantom with the repair tool today. Thats what he gets.
                          You killed Phantom? I thought he's extinct? Did he reinstall? Using a different name? Tell me tell me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                            You killed Phantom? I thought he's extinct? Did he reinstall? Using a different name? Tell me tell me.
                            You know what, I did reinstall. I played that game. It was a match that will make you completely leave this game. I'm sorry but it's just so damn slow paced. I went in to help fill it up and cobalt joined, then rage quit in 5 minutes. Maybe he crashed. Oh, and- you did not kill me with the repair tool. It was your teammate that shot me. It's cute that you think you did though.

Comment

As most others, I'm thankful to be on the list. I might not be the most remembered player down the road but I would like to think I'm one that others enjoy playing with
                              So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
                              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                                You know what, I did reinstall. I played that game. It was a match that will make you completely leave this game. I'm sorry but it's just so damn slow paced. I went in to help fill it up and cobalt joined, then rage quit in 5 minutes. Maybe he crashed. Oh, and- you did not kill me with the repair tool. It was your teammate that shot me. It's cute that you think you did though.
                                I try to make it fast paced. I shoot, knife, run, backflip, cartwheel, break dance...all for you, Phantom!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X