A Plea to CLRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only on Tuesday...and today isn't Tuesday
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
      You can create your own from HERE
      Thx...and K_Phantom and darth also
      Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

It is really all about how CLR's play together. Remember the TK's when people wanted a figher? Not Kuul.

Most people know what hacks them off or doesn't. Just as I don't like it when RAND runs and gets into the Bradley before I can.. lol

The main thing, is that if you spawn at the site, and immediately die, then someone is camping. If you spawn again, and immediately die, then I get miffed. My teammates are all dead, and I can't spawn on anything but the main spawn. THAT is the big picture. Free points for whomever is pointing a gun at me while i am helpless. I don't care about K/D, but getting killed before i can even look around is a tad much......
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I got the bradley before you? Sorry--must not have seen you. If someone is sitting around waiting, they get it and I run off.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by MRDEATH[GoD]Gen View Post
            Back to the old saying....... Cains Server......Cains Rules......You dont like it....There are a few others to play on.
            lol, what?
            So, I dont fully understand the situation, people are getting killed over and over by the spawn camping attackers, and the attackers are not ending the game by blowing up the M-COM stations? So it is an endless rape?
            Or just spawn camping in general, because...

Cant you NOT spawn in an uncappable base? This is rush mode for Cains server right?
            The defenders cant go attack the attackers base and be squad spawning.
            UNLESS PC VERSION IS DIFFERENT.
            Otherwise, if you are defending your crates, spawn on the base(cause your squad is dead) and die, it is you and your damn teams fault.
            What do you want the enemies to do? Leave and let you set up defenses?
            You think getting spawn killed is no fun, that^ sounds no fun to me.
            Sorry to be mean and all, but damn, so many people complain about their own lack of skill.
            I have been in situations where if I wanted to have something to shoot at, I HAD to go to the enemies spawn because they sucked so bad.
            Even when they had more people than us, it was just a matter of skill. That isnt the attackers fault or problem.
            But, spawncamping is NOT fun. I dont see how killing someone who has no chance is fun at all. When I get in ^those^ situations I leave the game because target practice isnt as fun as live combat.
            Basically, it is hard to find a good match. lol
            phew, sorry long day at work and lots of complainers on the battlefield.
            so many whiners on the microphone.

Oh, nothing personal either, I have never played with any of you in this game, and never on the server, it was basically just a rant on the general topic of camping.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
              lol, what?
              So, I dont fully understand the situation, people are getting killed over and over by the spawn camping attackers, and the attackers are not ending the game by blowing up the M-COM stations? So it is an endless rape?
              Or just spawn camping in general, because...

Cant you NOT spawn in an uncappable base? This is rush mode for Cains server right?
              The defenders cant go attack the attackers base and be squad spawning.
              UNLESS PC VERSION IS DIFFERENT.
              Otherwise, if you are defending your crates, spawn on the base(cause your squad is dead) and die, it is you and your damn teams fault.
              What do you want the enemies to do? Leave and let you set up defenses?
              You think getting spawn killed is no fun, that^ sounds no fun to me.
              Sorry to be mean and all, but damn, so many people complain about their own lack of skill.
              I have been in situations where if I wanted to have something to shoot at, I HAD to go to the enemies spawn because they sucked so bad.
              Even when they had more people than us, it was just a matter of skill. That isnt the attackers fault or problem.
              But, spawncamping is NOT fun. I dont see how killing someone who has no chance is fun at all. When I get in ^those^ situations I leave the game because target practice isnt as fun as live combat.
              Basically, it is hard to find a good match. lol
              phew, sorry long day at work and lots of complainers on the battlefield.
              so many whiners on the microphone.

Oh, nothing personal either, I have never played with any of you in this game, and never on the server, it was basically just a rant on the general topic of camping.

I agree 100%

Comment

General Snake, What we're talking about is something different. Its when the game starts on the PC version its in a general area that can be accessed by the defenders early in the game. If they gain a foothold its very difficult to get out. No matter how good you are.

But apart from all that. The spirit in which the original post was made was that spawn camping can be considered unethical if it cause's consternation to the opposing individuals that are being spawn camped. No one likes to play a game like this and be killed 5 seconds into the match. Not even the unethical ones that have it done to them.But they laugh and joke when its not being done to them. And it can be a server killer for sure.

The original intent was to preserve the spirit of what Cains is supposed to be and convey that to others who might consider wanting to join. So... those here that would believe all's fair in love and war quite possibly need to review why they are here in the first place.

Anything that causes division is not good in the long term.And there is more to life than K/D ratios.
                [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X