A Plea to CLRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p0002q View Post
    Once again, all CLR is after is having a more enjoyable game play experience and you seem to overlook that and resort to name calling and degrading people? kid grow up.
    Thanks for that pq, saved me the time to have to write the longer version.

This is how CLRs are...just as BA posted what it means to be a CLR. This is how we play. If you consider this crying, and lame and that we are acting like barbies, well, for the time you want to be macho war man, head on to another server to do so. When you want to play nice, have fun and share a laugh, come to Cain's Lair.
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
      Thanks for that pq, saved me the time to have to write the longer version.

This is how CLRs are...just as BA posted what it means to be a CLR. This is how we play. If you consider this crying, and lame and that we are acting like barbies, well, for the time you want to be macho war man, head on to another server to do so. When you want to play nice, have fun and share a laugh, come to Cain's Lair.
      +1 to Twink's, poo2q's, and BA's postings.
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I was just wondering if by starting this thread with "a plea to CLRs" not to spawn kill/camp Rand was looking less for excuses/justification for spawn killing than he was looking for a simple yes or no as to whether CLRs are willing to give up/refrain from the pratice. If that is the case, then I'm guessing we could end this seemingly endless discussion quickly and relatively painlessly by answering the request with either a yes or a no.

I will start off by doing so. No problem, Rand, I do not spawn camp and will not spawn camp. I find it is a cheap way to get points and a good way to empty a server...so I've never practiced the "tactic" and never will. Thank you for bringing it up, though.

Comment

Yeah this is definitely going way too farther than it should have. Simple. Do not aim into the spawn of attackers/defenders unless there is someone shooting at you from there.

Comment

NOW LET'S FOCUS ON...

getting a Team Speak Server :P Vent seems to hate me and my comp....

i have to go through a lame process everytime i connect to a BC2 server to get vent to work properly.

Comment

Originally posted by p0002q View Post
              NOW LET'S FOCUS ON...

getting a Team Speak Server :P Vent seems to hate me and my comp....

i have to go through a lame process everytime i connect to a BC2 server to get vent to work properly.
              In the past that has been the opposite for me. Vent seems to work treat and TS was buggy at best. Agreed though, it seems like VOIP will never be fixed, and atleast some of the teamwork items that have been discussed can be rectified by vent/ts.
              Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

isn't the VoiP in BC2 for squads only?

I don't even know that....

If it is, @least the whole team has potential to talk to one another if we use vent\TS (since this game is supposed to be realistic)

Comment

if you don't like me spawncamping then..... COME GET ME

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    if you don't like me spawncamping then..... COME GET ME

Post of the Day

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      I will start off by doing so. No problem, Rand, I do not spawn camp and will not spawn camp. I find it is a cheap way to get points and a good way to empty a server...so I've never practiced the "tactic" and never will. Thank you for bringing it up, though.

Post of the Day

Comment

BA how do you get that BC2 stat thing in your sig?
                        Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post

Post of the Day
                          You are welcome. And, thank you.

It's really not that hard to be civil, is it?

Comment

its from statsverse, which has been broken for a week now, ever since the PS3 version of the patch came out.

Keeps saying it'll be updating, but never does....

Comment

Originally posted by ch33s3r View Post
                              BA how do you get that BC2 stat thing in your sig?
                              You can create your own from HERE

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post

Post of the Day
                                yay i'm awesome

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X