Come and join in Cain's Server !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Runaway_Jim View Post
    I was on a little earlier today and got a couple dog tags.

I don't know what sort of rules are being enforced but one rule on another server I've been on is that if the server only has a couple players on it, then it should be infantry only... no vehicles unless everyone agrees. When you are playing 2v2 or 2v3 on rush, a Bradley can be completely devastating ... and slightly unfair.

Just my .02

My player name is Guyute
    hey !!
    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by SighKoPath View Post
      Come on, guys... get in here! Only a couple of us on now...
      Still at work.
      [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

hoppin in now

Comment

Cool, my new favorite game!

Also, hello! I haven't been here in quite a while, since DoD many years ago. Apache's the only one I remember I'll try to play tonight if anyone's on.

Comment

Welcome back!

ViTO... time to do anohter on of your 'forum lurker' graphics for Ortiz
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
            <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I have had a good time liberally distributing my dog tags. Got a few CLR's back though.

Comment

Welcome back Ortiz.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Viva la Conquest!

Rush gets boring IMO, especially after an entire night. I usually play on servers that go rush/rush/conquest/repeat

Ill hop in every now and then, but unless you guys put conquest in it will be rarely.

Glad to see you guys are playing though!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                    I have had a good time liberally distributing my dog tags. Got a few CLR's back though.
                    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ortiz View Post
                      Cool, my new favorite game!

Also, hello! I haven't been here in quite a while, since DoD many years ago. Apache's the only one I remember I'll try to play tonight if anyone's on.
                      Welcome back Ortiz!
                      Hope to see you in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Aessassen View Post
                        Viva la Conquest!

Rush gets boring IMO, especially after an entire night. I usually play on servers that go rush/rush/conquest/repeat

Ill hop in every now and then, but unless you guys put conquest in it will be rarely.

Glad to see you guys are playing though!
                        +1

As fun as Rush is, it's very nice to have it switched up every once in a while with some Conquest.

Comment

Originally posted by SighKoPath View Post
                          +1

As fun as Rush is, it's very nice to have it switched up every once in a while with some Conquest.
                          Most server play conquest/Rush Mixed I wonder if Cain may consider doing the same kind of thing

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                            Most server play conquest/Rush Mixed I wonder if Cain may consider doing the same kind of thing

+hardcore lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                              Sure, can someone tell me how to do that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                                Sure, can someone tell me how to do that ?
                                no... we just like to complain until you figure it out.

j/k ,lol.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X