No announcement yet.

Come and join in Cain's Server !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was running away from you and I see all my guys and I run towards them, they just look as you shoot me in the back
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/shinofus/MC.png[/img]

"History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."
    --Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
      I'm starting to get the hang of this game. I had several excellent rounds and I was able to unlock the M16. Now it's on to the M60.

I was a little perturbed that KPhant got my tags right off the bat but that feeling went away when I found him at the controls of a UAV .

A screen shot form my first round on the official CL server.

the M60 + Red Dot = SEXY!

Comment

Ok... who doesn't have my dog tags? Anyone? Anyone?
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I don't yet.....
          [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/shinofus/MC.png[/img]

"History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid."
          --Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
            Got 4 of them

And some other pic's of my frag

And thats the 3 gold star to my knife

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              I'm looking forward to seeing them both using something other than a Carl Gustav as a sniper...
              Eh, sniping with a rifle is too easy. Give me the sweet ballistic arc of a rocket any day (solution: don't sit still). Though, the GOL is a beautiful gun.

But neither are as beautiful as the SAGIA, though... FEEL MY SWEET SHOTGUNNY WRATH!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                I'm looking forward to seeing them both using something other than a Carl Gustav as a sniper...
                Hey there! Its not my fault i am as proficient with a Fire and forget 10 mile noob tube as i am with my trusty .50Cal. and i spent 2 whole rounds using that sniper rifle, with negligible deaths.

Honestly? I rarely deviate from my tried and true kits. Goes like this.

Sniper in the way picking off my friends?

a. He's a crackshot, better than I. Bust out the following:

Engineer
                UMP
                Gustav
                Extra missles
                Extra Explosive damage

b. I'm not sure, but i think can take 'em!

Recon
                M95
                Mortar
                12x Range
                Extra bullet damage

Close Quarters Map?

Recon
                N2000
                Added accuracy
                Added damage
                Motion Mine

Am I on assualt? or does my team not understand the concept or importantace of suppressive fire amd healing?

Medic
                M60
                Red dot
                Extra bullet damage

I rarely play assualt. it was my last kit to unlock. I only find it usefull on 32 man full servers. This is mainly because i don't think i have found an effective weapon that is ultimatly NOT inferior to any other class that already has a competitive arsenal.

The Balance of this game is awesome. But it's balanced to the point that the effectiveness imo of the assault weapons is lacking. I can kill a sniper with a PP2000, why do i need an F2000?

The range of smoke and 40mm grenades is laudable when compared to the Gustav.

The stopping power of a medics guns are on par with the assault rifles.

May be just me, but i find support classes just as effective all around. I just wish i had more options for other weapons....

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                  I'll check when I get home.
                  [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Wow! I sort of disappeared off the map for while but used to hang out here back when Cain had his 2142 server.

Well I started playing BC2 and it made me think of the good times on the Cain 2142 server back in the day so I decided to see if my log-in here still worked and it does! Can't wait to check out the new server man!

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      Hey, but you can go prone, though, right? Right? Oh, man.

Comment

I should be on in about 1 hour just got to finish plaster in the last wall up in my Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Runaway_Jim View Post
                          Wow! I sort of disappeared off the map for while but used to hang out here back when Cain had his 2142 server.

Well I started playing BC2 and it made me think of the good times on the Cain 2142 server back in the day so I decided to see if my log-in here still worked and it does! Can't wait to check out the new server man!
                          Welcome back Jim.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I was on a little earlier today and got a couple dog tags.

I don't know what sort of rules are being enforced but one rule on another server I've been on is that if the server only has a couple players on it, then it should be infantry only... no vehicles unless everyone agrees. When you are playing 2v2 or 2v3 on rush, a Bradley can be completely devastating ... and slightly unfair.

Just my .02

My player name is Guyute

Comment

I doubt I'd prefer "infantry only" even when there's only a few people on the server. Last night, I experienced that devastating armor steamroller you mentioned. I always chose the wrong class. - Serious mopping to clean up the battlefield afterwards.

However, I'll be smarter today (a little). I don't mind the David-Goliath match-ups because the games move very fast and I can try new bad ideas.

I'd suggest to bring it up during the match. If everybody likes the idea, good. But I'd expect that game to last a long time.

Comment

Come on, guys... get in here! Only a couple of us on now...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X