• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    Ping these two IPs please...

Cain's Lair Forums
    Its coming up with this...

vBulletin Message

MTJ=DK=, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Comment

they just deleted the thread b/c they probably made their decision on what server to use already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        they just deleted the thread b/c they probably made their decision on what server to use already.
        Okey

Comment

All limitations aside:

-I prefer rush to conquest. Mixed is ok.
          -I prefer to see all the maps in rotation. The snow maps are some of my faves actually.
          -I like the mini map and the HUD.
          -I like the console message that tells you when the Ban Hammer has fallen. It lets me think that the server is keeping the cheaters out.
          -I like the extremely rare occasion when someone identifies themselves as an admin in the chat.
          -I prefer HC to vanilla but until I read this thread I didn't realize the limitations it placed on the server so now I am a little split.

My

ps. Usually the team with the fewest snipers wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

Comment

The most fun modes/maps/settings are the ones you play with your friends, and other folks who enjoy playing with/against !!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                All limitations aside:

-I prefer rush to conquest. Mixed is ok.
                -I prefer to see all the maps in rotation. The snow maps are some of my faves actually.
                -I like the mini map and the HUD.
                -I like the console message that tells you when the Ban Hammer has fallen. It lets me think that the server is keeping the cheaters out.
                -I like the extremely rare occasion when someone identifies themselves as an admin in the chat.
                -I prefer HC to vanilla but until I read this thread I didn't realize the limitations it placed on the server so now I am a little split.

My

ps. Usually the team with the fewest snipers wins.
                Not if im sniping on the other team.

Comment

I can't live without spotting and cross-hairs.

I like the minimap though.

As far as games modes, I was totally a Rush fan. I then started playing on a server that alternated Rush with Conquest. Conquest is totally fun! Bigger maps, more vehicles and seems less spammy since people are more spread out.

Though Conquest will be lonely unless all 32 slots are filled. Maps are just too big.

my $.02

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X