lol Fiery....

Comment

Which game mode is the most fun ??

Which mode is like BF2 ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        Which game mode is the most fun ??

Which mode is like BF2 ??
        Conquest is the mode you are thinking of Cain...the exact same mode that we played in BF2

Comment

If you want me to show up I only play Rush, or HC Rush (a lot more camping, but hey! I can do that too.) Come to think of it, me showing up isn't a great incentive

Comment

What is HC Rush ?? I hear people like that, how is is diff from Conquest exactly ??

Comment

What is HC Rush ?? I hear people like that, how is is diff from Conquest exactly ??

Instead of flags that you take you have to take a couple of points called Mcom stations. Once you take them then two new points pop farther into the defenders territory until you reach the final two points. I think the HC you refer to is hard core which is more of a setting then a game mode.

This is my limited knowledge of this game as I have not been able to play as much as I would like theses days but I think it pretty close.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

When defending you hold on to a pair of stations as long as you can. If they are both taken out you fall back to a new pair. Repeat. Either the defenders run out of fall back stations or the attackers run out of tickets.

Conquest is capture the flag, try to hold the flag and drain the other guys tickets. They try to do the same.

Plus you get to fly a toy helicopter for about 8 seconds until it gets shot to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post

Snip*

Plus you get to fly a toy helicopter for about 8 seconds until it gets shot to pieces.

HA HA HA ... I hate those things. I dont mine working the toy heli as long as I have someone to watch my back.

But if the enemy has the heli, they can spot my tent, porta potty and my food. So when Im recon and have my tent up, I'll shoot them down quickly

Comment

Sounds like Rush is newer mode, conquest is what we played for BF2 ??

Also, Rush sounds like Day of Defeat, right ?

Comment

it sounds more like UT3 in the sense that you need to take one node before you can move to take another....

Comment

Rush - here's another detail

Mobile map boundaries prevent either team from moving to the next pair of mcom stations before the current pair have been lost. Allows a few seconds before it kills violators.

A heli can maneuver some distance beyond the boundary, but that's suddenly bad when I need to bail out. Very bad.

Comment

oh and a side note....VOIP is WORKING!!!

Comment

That sounds like lots of action....

Comment

I jumped in for abit when I couldn't get into TF2.

Unfortunately, I was the designated target.
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
                                it sounds more like UT3 in the sense that you need to take one node before you can move to take another....
                                Except once you loose the Mcom stations they can't be taken back so it's all ahead for the attackers and falling back for the defenders.
                                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X