Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 PreOrder now on Steam!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait until I get home tonight and play with all of you guys!
    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
      I've seen a few videos now, and ask this: has anyone else noticed that they've amped the speed up from BF2 and 2142? The foot combat speed is much more akin to COD 4 than BF2. I don't think I like that. Guess I'll see with the Beta.

-Rand
      Just from my brief time w/ MW2 and comparing that to the PS3 BC2 Beta I would say the sprint/run speed seemed pretty close. Although in Rush mode the sprint is a godsend when everyone takes off w/ all the vehicles and your left to leg it across the map...

Comment

That would be useful, as we all know far too often someone jets with a 4 man jeep or 6 man APC as soon as they hop in.

But what I want in a Battlefield game is what the others gave us: strategy, balance, tactics, squad fun. I don't want COD4 in a repackage, and I don't have a great need for faster gameplay. If I want that, I'll load up UT3 and play the bots.

Any ideas what game mode may be best for the Lair yet?

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
          That would be useful, as we all know far too often someone jets with a 4 man jeep or 6 man APC as soon as they hop in.

But what I want in a Battlefield game is what the others gave us: strategy, balance, tactics, squad fun. I don't want COD4 in a repackage, and I don't have a great need for faster gameplay. If I want that, I'll load up UT3 and play the bots.

Any ideas what game mode may be best for the Lair yet?

-Rand
          Well you have to realize this a sequel to Bad Company not BF2 so it's going to have more of a arcade mix compared to the semi-realism feel of BF2. Expect faster gameplay and way more action but believe me the strategy is still there just on a smaller scale.

I personally like Rush mode since it's based on objectives where the defenders get unlimited tickets so you can get into some real meat grinders w/ the attackers...

Comment

Beta Keys are available on FilePlanet - I am assuming for subscribers.

I just tried and they are still giving them out!!!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 PC Beta on FilePlanet

Comment

Yep. I got my beta key from Steam, for preordering the game. And I got my beta key from File Planet, for being a member. No I am not hogging keys. My son gets the File Planet key.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I have my key for beta, but when trying to register beta on EA acc. it`s saying that this key is already in use...
                I must call my retailer to get new one key.

For UK buyers ... don`t buy on Play.com...
                Last edited by marvindecrain; 30 Jan 2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Steam or GameStop? Which would be better?
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I had it on GS, but since the game is linked to ur EA account really there is no point from reseller view to have it on DVD media. Alos u have like 10 times in total to install the game after this its blocked or something like that. So i cancel GS nad got it on steam. price is the same , LE extras are the same but one, GS copy have Ak47.

Comment

I got my beta key from a Steam Pre-order last night.
                      A change of Pace.
                      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Guys anyone who have the beta please post your EA names so we can add each other to friends list, mine is:

BobyTT

Comment

Apache Warrior
                          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Just sent u request.

Comment

At work will get it tonight.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

{CLR} ObiTroy
                                [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                                <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X