Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
    Dragon Valley was too damn big.

I just crashed out of a game with at least 12 CLRs in the server, all on one team with two full squads and change. It was awesome. We were winning by hundreds of points and just naturally falling into CLR teamwork patterns. Best rounds by far in the Beta.

-Rand
    That was fun.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I just crashed out of a game with at least 12 CLRs in the server, all on one team with two full squads and change. It was awesome. We were winning by hundreds of points and just naturally falling into CLR teamwork patterns. Best rounds by far in the Beta.

-Rand
      I'm getting in game quick! That sounds like fun!

Comment

-Rand

Yes that was great and working with Tuqui made it impossible for them to keep helos lol I walked out with 26 kills and 6 deaths and 2 of those deaths were suicides for ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
          just naturally falling into CLR teamwork patterns.
          Always amazing how that happens, any game its the same, all just know what to do and whats going on.
          2142 id often follow a clr squad, not joined cos it was full, you just knew what to do and when.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
          ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

-Rand
            Probably because I was joining on you. You must not have been able to wait until I joined to quit.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

i have a 560 ti and it is the weak spot on my rig ...i'm looking to upgrade to a 3 gig card but waiting until the prices drop some .....as for bf4 ...i'm in love with it GONE is the crappy bf3 days forever ...thank god

Comment

Don't put all your stock on 3GB having a massive impact on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  Don't put all your stock on 3GB having a massive impact on the game.
                  I have a GTX580 with 1gb and I play beta at full spec with no issues other than normal beta garbage so I second that!

Comment

Odd that it says I don't pass because I don't have 4GB of memory. I do have 4GB, but a 32-bit Win7 will only report 3.3GB. But I could use this as an excuse to build a new PC.
                    A change of Pace.
                    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Not picking up my correct CPU speed, looks like its just taking the model that you have and pulling the stock value. not actually what its clocked at.
                      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Bar View Post
                        I have a GTX580 with 1gb and I play beta at full spec with no issues other than normal beta garbage so I second that!
                        GTX580 has 1.5GB DDR5.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                          Odd that it says I don't pass because I don't have 4GB of memory. I do have 4GB, but a 32-bit Win7 will only report 3.3GB. But I could use this as an excuse to build a new PC.
                          And now I finally notice that the beta is 64-bit only.
                          A change of Pace.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                            And now I finally notice that the beta is 64-bit only.
                            You only have 2-3 days left as well.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              You only have 2-3 days left as well.
                              Yeah and I can't get a copy of Win7 64bit before Friday.
                              A change of Pace.

Comment

Okay, I read about the patch and gave the beta another try this weekend. Those of you on my friends list may have noticed.

It went better. It still takes about two minutes to get into a game, and I still have to have everything on the lowest settings, but it's not so laggy. I can actually win a face-to-face fight occasionally!

I played enough to unlock the stinger, which I use whenever the enemy dominates the skies with helicopters. They tend to flee or jump out, avoiding my kill, but it still helps to take the damn things down. That and sniping are my preferences. I don't know if I'll buy the game still.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X