banned for C word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gregkeeper View Post
    I didn't even think anybody even looks at text chat in this game. And they probably still don't, and that explains why I was auto banned by a bot.

Someone tk'ed me on purpose, I got upset with him and called him a name, thus I was auto banned. Does he get punished? No. Because this server treated me just like the legal system.

The game has background swear words like f** , rape and f*** in it. I fail to see how my one word gets me banned. Girls don't even play this game and that seems to be the only people that get upset by it. I think the admins have to seriously look at the content of this game before they instigate bans for swear words.

But that being said all you have to do is ask and I won't swear. You can't expect everyone to know your rules when you join. And if you think that everyone is going to read your rules right off the bat before they join when it takes a good 3 minutes just to log into this game and start playing you should think again.

If you could be so kind as to unban me I would appreciate it and I promise not to swear in your server, ever. Unless you decide to change the rules. My name is piecekeeper5

edit: Removed profanity. It's not allowed on our forums either. - juneau
    Greg, I"ll give you a second chance, but I can guarantee you that if you used that word in the military in the presence of any officer and/or a female you would find yourself in real-world trouble.

Lighten up, drop that word from your vocabulary and just play the game.

Comment

No problem thanks. Easy enough to do.

See some of you guys don't have to get your feathers all ruffled. One word that you don't like one time, doesn't make me a bad person.

Comment

Greg we have alot of different people here. You should hear us on Team speak... actaully you should get on teamspeak . Damnit just get on teamspeak with us.

Comment

Originally posted by gregkeeper View Post
          No problem thanks. Easy enough to do.

See some of you guys don't have to get your feathers all ruffled. One word that you don't like one time, doesn't make me a bad person.
          No, you've got a few posts under your belt that shows you for who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by BadHabitz View Post
            No, you've got a few posts under your belt that shows you for who you are.
            Easy Bad, people can/do change when given the chance.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X