TS crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cain View Post
    TS will be on from about 4AM until about Noonish....

I have 3 servers at home.... I could spin up a temporary TS on one of them but they would have very limited bandwidth... I could try a high compression codec and limit it to a few people.

Not allowed to do anything with the work WANs...

If anyone wants to grind Co-Op let me know... I found out you can sit on the last level in one stage and it pumps out unlimited enemies, got 2 guns in one round that way... I really want the G3... It's just hard to grind in Co-Op without communication.

PS: The last time I did this I was able to save bandwidth by having seperate channels... When you talk in a channel of 4 people it only has to stream to 4 people, vs everyone in one massive channel...

PSPS: Did not read that it was taken down on purpose... scratch that. There is no way we can better label the channels so people know where to go? The last couple times I went on it everyone was in the lobby, so it makes you want to not go in one of the team channels, since no one is there. I can understand when its only a handful of people but sometimes it was 15 people in the lobby...

Comment

Aww!! No more TS? I didn't even know there was complaining going on to be honest. I thought we were all okay with what was going on.

Who ruined it for us? lol

Seriously though, how do I get the voice chat to work in game? I used TS for communication and to mess around in. Now I'm at a loss. Not that I have to worry about it anyway since my mic broke! Still got the mic on my camera, but I don't know how to set it up for BF3.

Comment

It aint much fun when you cant communicate, and Co-op is really hard when you cant tell your team mate that you're down or where the enemies are coming from.

I understand the principle for taking it down, but you cant force people into chatting on the dang text chat. I hate usin that, waste of time. We dont wall anyone off who doesnt want to join us in TS. All are welcome to join any channel we talk on. I've not seen anybody tell someone to leave TS.

Without TS, you can throw squad play out the window. It just doesnt work when you have no idea what your squad leader is up to. Nor he you. I feel like we're being punished for a crime we didnt commit.

I dont really know what went on, but it's not fun trying to play this way. Specially after we've been using it this long for tactics and stuff.

This is solely my opinion of course. Doesnt mean much to anybody but me. But I had to say something this time. I've been pretty quiet about all this. But this bothered me a lot.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

If I can't find people on Comms to play with I just go play on another server. Tonight I saw some peeps in a Battlelog group and I squaded up with them. If I don't see anyone then I'm playing somewhere else due to the quantity of campers in the server, and yes, there are more in Cains server than the average server.
          Nauticas

Comment

hey guys i dont hop on ts cause i run an active vent for my cn folks, albeit there are few of us. Is it ok for a run of the mill player to hop on there? thats the impression that i'm getting but didn't wanna crowd anyone.
            [CN]KentWingslide

Comment

Originally posted by Hairywolfman View Post
              hey guys i dont hop on ts cause i run an active vent for my cn folks, albeit there are few of us. Is it ok for a run of the mill player to hop on there? thats the impression that i'm getting but didn't wanna crowd anyone.
              Anyone is welcome and even encouraged to join the TS Server. There aren't any passwords. Any of you feel free to join when it starts back up.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X