• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS crash

help

It did not crash...

It has been shut down....

All you guys are doing is bitching to and at each other, on, in and about TS and also walling yourselves off from the other 50+ players in our game server - who are doing us a favor to play here.

I'll bring TS back up on our about December 10th, when hopefully our plugin will be working again.

Now just play the game, and use some text chat to communicate to the others in there...

Comment

frog and I have used the battle log group chat and it works.
      The bind for the talk is shift and you can change it when you put up the list for battle log it look to the bottom right.

Comment

Sounds good !!

I'll switch TS on in the mornings for the start-up boyz...

Comment

But I like trash talking Apache......
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I don't know how to use or see the battlelog group chat, but willing to learn.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

you must join a party or group to have the chat work.

Comment

Cain shut it off for a reason, I think that's a fairly valid reason. Wouldn't make much sense if everyone switched to the battlelog chat. I hardly see people ever communicating, and often get non-CLRs communicating with me more than CLR's when I ask them for ammo in Squad chat or something.

Comment

when you try sending a message in chat you better know short hand...in the heat of acction LIKE bf2 we can just talk in game and THATS one of the best things ever to do in game instead of typing out somthing i need this...ohhh crap im dead CUZ i was typing
                  ...dont hate on us because we talk to one another and have FUN with this

Comment

Type when you are dead, and that 30 secs before each round starts....

Comment

Hey frogm, make sure you type "There is a heli behind us" in text chat so I can know what happened in about 5 seconds when I'm on the ground with my corpse on fire.

One less reason to help start up. Sorry.

Comment

im sorry cain but hes like talking is leaving some one out...your admin message tells every one come join us on TS on game ...and for him to act like thiiis ts is some how bad thing is just crazy talk....hes like the TS nazi in 2 post about this ...having said that ...i still respect your choice in taking it down and all but im just saying if we find a way to talk to one another and hes still mad about it wow

Comment

TS will be back, in a couple of weeks, and it will still be up for startups in the mornings...

Comment

There we go! I'm fine with that since I only play during start ups.

Comment

TS will be on from about 4AM until about Noonish....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X