No announcement yet.

BETA Day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm liking it so far. Can't wait to see more maps, and especially the DLC maps.

Most of my dislikes can be blamed on the beta, such as the lack of being able to remap mouse buttons, and the crummy squad interface.

The only bug/issue I have is that the foliage seems to be somewhat solid in some cases. For example, I've tried to throw grenades past a bush I was hiding in and it stuck in the bush, causing me to have to run away. This should not happen. If the bush is non-collideable then the grenade should be able to pass through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
      Cover+prone is not cool at the moment. There were at least 2 guys last night doing NOTHING but crawling through the entire map, almost unseen, popping guys. They, of course, had by far the best k-d ratios in those rounds.

-Rand
      What, like in real life? From the little time I've been playing I have been having a blast both rushing and camping. There are some great spots to camp in the first outdoor area.

BTW, I saw a guy today at level 30 already.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
        What, like in real life? From the little time I've been playing I have been having a blast both rushing and camping. There are some great spots to camp in the first outdoor area.

BTW, I saw a guy today at level 30 already.
        I'm level 31 lol. Even though for the first day of closed beta I didn't play at all due to not having my key. You just gotta get on those front lines and get kills! Or revive a crapload.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          I'm level 31 lol. Even though for the first day of closed beta I didn't play at all due to not having my key. You just gotta get on those front lines and get kills! Or revive a crapload.
          revive FTW ... plus it makes good team work..

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X