• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
    I first produced my pistol
    I then produced my rapier
    I said stand and deliver
    Or the devil he may take ya

-Whiskey in the Jar, Metallica (and others)
    I have a recording session of the Grateful Dead singing it and they talk about how it's an Irish folk song.

I used to live the album garage inc because it worked great with Star Craft, the songs seemed to kick in just about the time my build were readay for the first rush.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Whoah, you guys can REALLY drift OT fast !!

Back to the Pre-order..

what are the advantages for PC?

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
        what are the advantages for PC?
        1. You get the DLC for "free"
        2. You get a different box art
        3. and on top of that you are beta tester for their new ORIGIN platform
        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

This is how did it

pre ordered BF3Limited

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
            This is how did it

pre ordered BF3Limited
            I think Ill have to try this boby. Every time I go into a gamestop, it is like they are pathetic little puppies or something starving for attention, and if you even give em the scent of what they want, they go nuts! They will never shutup, and I always have to end up being rude to them to get them to stop talking, unless I get lucky and they get busy and actually excuse themselves from the conversation. I dont feel after what they have just done to my ears and brain, that I can be polite about backing out of the conversation.
            Im gonna get one for pc and one for 360, pc one just incase I decide to upgrade and can play it.

Comment

what are the thoughts on getting a disk pre-order or doing it digital?

I am always worried I forget my password on the digital.

Comment

I ditched disk version of the games long time ago and i never regret it. password is stored in a folder at GMAIL account and once i download the game i make backup of the download folder so i don't have to download it again. I don't remember when is the last time i bought disk. I think is COD4 but i'm not sure..

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
                  I ditched disk version of the games long time ago and i never regret it. password is stored in a folder at GMAIL account and once i download the game i make backup of the download folder so i don't have to download it again. I don't remember when is the last time i bought disk. I think is COD4 but i'm not sure..
                  This.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X