No announcement yet.

Limited Edition Buyers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have the ability, you really should go pre-order. Any pre-order is a limited edition, at no extra cost. If you dont, your going to be dropping extra dollars on the map pack.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
      Its like a toma-hawk but we refer to it as a battle-axe. Its a multi-tool as well. You can open fire-hydrants with it as well. I love the thing.
      [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

When the zombie apocalypse comes you will definitely want an axe instead of a knife. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake View Post
          Tomahawks are making a comeback I have heard, for reasons Bar listed. Much more versatile than a knife, and easier/deadlier to throw.
          Did you seriously mean a Battle-ax? Or was it just a hatchet/tomahawk type?
          SOG makes a nice one (they make nice everythings) that I have, very sharp and very solid.

http://sogknives.com/store/F01T_tomahawk.html

Comment

Why do I want to buy a tomahawk... I'll be hiding like a girl in a closet if anyone breaks into my house.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              Why do I want to buy a tomahawk... I'll be hiding like a girl in a closet if anyone breaks into my house.
              You can cut cheese with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                You can cut cheese with them.
                Of all the things I suspect K needs help with cutting the cheese is prolly not one of them.

Comment

I will continue to use my pistol and sword.
                  If you can't bring a gun to a knife fight a sword will be a great choice.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                    Of all the things I suspect K needs help with cutting the cheese is prolly not one of them.
                    Actually, I eat my cheese in blocks it came in. Cutting is for pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Actually, I eat my cheese in blocks it came in. Cutting is for pansies.
                      I think Rico might have been referring to something of an odoriferous nature.
                      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
                        I think Rico might have been referring to something of an odoriferous nature.
                        Oh then I do cut my cheese plenty. I don't heat the knife up either if you knowhatimsayin.

Comment

i have 3 hard copy preordered for the pc and 1 for the console.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                            I will continue to use my pistol and sword.
                            If you can't bring a gun to a knife fight a sword will be a great choice.
                            Apache
                            I first produced my pistol
                            I then produced my rapier
                            I said stand and deliver
                            Or the devil he may take ya

-Whiskey in the Jar, Metallica (and others)

Comment

Originally posted by Dead...Again View Post
                              here a site to one

Ontario Knife SP16 SPAX - Military and Army Surplus

Comment

that is much more bad ass than the one at my surplus store. the one at my store is more tool like. but very similar.
                                that thing is just bad ass for sure!! that should be the knife replacement in BF3!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X