Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here will be playing BF3 first day ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
    OK.. I'm going to post in the computer forums, but seriously, i have 10k to play with a new computer. IN NO WAY am I spending all of that. Just to clarify.. I'll post in the computer forums for recommendations on my new setup..
    Unless you are speaking in pesos you can pretty much have any computer in the world you want and never come anywhere near spending that.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
      Unless you are speaking in pesos you can pretty much have any computer in the world you want and never come anywhere near spending that.
      I'm thinking dual hexa-cores, 24GB ram, Quad SLI 580's, 2k PSU, and a car.

Comment

Lol
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Buy it from Amazon.co.uk at ?29.99.
          Do I still need a DVD after installation? That's why I prefer Steam.
          Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I think it's cheaper from Steam....or at least it should be. When is first day?
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I hope to be.
              Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
                Do I still need a DVD after installation? That's why I prefer Steam.
                You probably will do yes. But i think it's worth it from a savings standpoint.

Comment

You probably will do yes. But i think it's worth it from a savings standpoint.
                  He means does he require to put a DVD in the drive to play. Yes and No. For multiplayer you don't need a DVD. For single player yes you do. However, you can use a NO-DVD crack. Since you legally own it, it's not really a crack.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    He means does he require to put a DVD in the drive to play. Yes and No. For multiplayer you don't need a DVD. For single player yes you do. However, you can use a NO-DVD crack. Since you legally own it, it's not really a crack.
                    1. I know what he meant
                    2. Most EA games require the DVD to be present in SP and MP
                    3. No-DVD cracks have been caught by punkbuster before

Comment

i in the other hand will get bf3 1 week early then the street date folks >:]
                      i have a few friends at gamestop that releases the games earlier for me. :P

Comment

Originally posted by brian is huh?{CLR} View Post
                        i in the other hand will get bf3 1 week early then the street date folks >:]
                        i have a few friends at gamestop that releases the games earlier for me. :P
                        As Jeffro says when someone kills him...................I hate you.
                        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                          As Jeffro says when someone kills him...................I hate you.
                          Apache
                          i usually pick up an extra copy or two and sell them for a higher value. >:P

i know games with high demand and a game looking forward for will sell fast.
                          if i do get a copy. ill sell it for it probably for $80. some i shall keep and shall some go to CL as doing my part for the community. :P

ive done this many times for black ops for the consoles. :P $100 a pop for COD: BO for the console. very high demand.

Comment

1. I know what he meant
                            2. Most EA games require the DVD to be present in SP and MP
                            3. No-DVD cracks have been caught by punkbuster before
                            No-DVD cracks cannot be "caught" by PB because PB only works in MP. And No-DVD cracks only replace the SP.exe. BFBC2 is an EA game and it doesn't require a DVD in drive to play MP.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              No-DVD cracks cannot be "caught" by PB because PB only works in MP. And No-DVD cracks only replace the SP.exe. BFBC2 is an EA game and it doesn't require a DVD in drive to play MP.
                              yea no-dvd cracks wont get u banned. its just a simple yet effective tool to make our gaming easier ive been using it since Age of Empires LOL.
                              only downside is..when the game updates.. you'll have to wait a couple days or weeks for the no dvd crack publisher to update the dvd crack :]

Comment

I've already pre-ordered the download, so no DVD worries for this guy

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X