Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here will be playing BF3 first day ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be peer-pressured into playing it. This better be good.

Comment

What's got 2 thumbs and will be playing on day 1?

Rico!

Comment

Depends if I get it on steam or ship it from gamestop/newegg

Comment

I will be

Comment

ME!

Comment

I'll be a couple of days after. I'm not getting screwed out of money by Steam or EA's download store which are usually around ?10 more than buying it from a store here in the UK on every new game they have available.

Comment

I will probably get it. But 60 ? on Amazon is a joke for pre-order.

Steam might have the same policy. - I hate to be a DVD jockey.
                Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
                  I will probably get it. But 60 ? on Amazon is a joke for pre-order.

Steam might have the same policy. - I hate to be a DVD jockey.
                  Buy it from Amazon.co.uk at ?29.99.

Comment

I will!

Gonna wait to pre-order it on steam.

Comment

I've got a question for you guys. Does Steam/EA download sell for the same prices as online retails stores? Or do you guys pay more for Steam/EA download?

Comment

Sometimes online retail are cheaper. You just have to look for it.

Newegg will sometimes have deals like 10 dollars off with code and free shipping. Gamestop also have deals with codes. If your quick they also have free next day shipping but the code is usually a day or so. I'm sure Amazon have deals to.

here is a example topic crysis 2 pre-order up! $50 - [H]ard|Forum

After 10 dollars here for this game, 10 dollars off for that game... ect...ect..ect... All that savings, it adds up to buy another game. -"Oatmeal vs no meal"

Comment

OK.. I'm going to post in the computer forums, but seriously, i have 10k to play with a new computer. IN NO WAY am I spending all of that. Just to clarify.. I'll post in the computer forums for recommendations on my new setup..
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                            Sometimes online retail are cheaper. You just have to look for it.

Newegg will sometimes have deals like 10 dollars off with code and free shipping. Gamestop also have deals with codes. If your quick they also have free next day shipping but the code is usually a day or so. I'm sure Amazon have deals to.

here is a example topic crysis 2 pre-order up! $50 - [H]ard|Forum

After 10 dollars here for this game, 10 dollars off for that game... ect...ect..ect... All that savings, it adds up to buy another game. -"Oatmeal vs no meal"
                            I guess the pricing by Steam/EA download is more realistic for you guys then. Pretty much every online retail store and most high street/retail park stores will all be selling this at ?29.99. I could probably think of at least 20 right now without putting too much effort into it.

?39.99 is what the console players will pay.

Really wish it wasn't like this. I want the game first day dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                              I've got a question for you guys. Does Steam/EA download sell for the same prices as online retails stores? Or do you guys pay more for Steam/EA download?
                              Usually the same. Often at a discount for pre-orders. For example (and I should just bite the bullet since I'm getting them anyway), on Steam both Portal 2 and The Witcher 2 are 10% off suggested retail price.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

we pay the same... retail and steam cost the same.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X