No announcement yet.

hmmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys since i cant figure out how i post a new thread, ill just put it here.

i just want to know if theres a golden .50 cal barett ? if there is, how am i gonna get it?

and where can i find the "post a new thread here" thingy so next time i dont need to post my thing here...lol

hope some1 replies...

tnx and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

There isn't a Golden Barrett. There is only one Golden Gun per class of weapons.

You will find a Post New Thread button in each forum. It is in the upper left corner.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

ahhh ok im just confused,cuz i heard some1 got a golden dragunov and theres 1 time i picked up a golden M40A3 well im not sure if its gold but it looks like.but since u said theres no golden barrett ill stop dreaming about it.lmao

tnx and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

hmmm...

i saw the " post new thread " and it says that i cant post cuz i dont have sufficient privilage to post, or the admin might disbaled my acct or its waiting fo activation.so i guess if i have something to ask ill just post it in here

tnx and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

Originally posted by BluGan1337 View Post
            i saw the " post new thread " and it says that i cant post cuz i dont have sufficient privilage to post, or the admin might disbaled my acct or its waiting fo activation.so i guess if i have something to ask ill just post it in here

tnx and peace

BluGan1337
            odd, probably went to wrong section

, fun playin with ya I think you shot my head a few times

Comment

So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X