No announcement yet.

hmmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guys since i cant figure out how i post a new thread, ill just put it here.

i just want to know if theres a golden .50 cal barett ? if there is, how am i gonna get it?

and where can i find the "post a new thread here" thingy so next time i dont need to post my thing here...lol

hope some1 replies...

tnx and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

There isn't a Golden Barrett. There is only one Golden Gun per class of weapons.

You will find a Post New Thread button in each forum. It is in the upper left corner.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

ahhh ok im just confused,cuz i heard some1 got a golden dragunov and theres 1 time i picked up a golden M40A3 well im not sure if its gold but it looks like.but since u said theres no golden barrett ill stop dreaming about it.lmao

tnx and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

hmmm...

i saw the " post new thread " and it says that i cant post cuz i dont have sufficient privilage to post, or the admin might disbaled my acct or its waiting fo activation.so i guess if i have something to ask ill just post it in here

tnx and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

Originally posted by BluGan1337 View Post
            i saw the " post new thread " and it says that i cant post cuz i dont have sufficient privilage to post, or the admin might disbaled my acct or its waiting fo activation.so i guess if i have something to ask ill just post it in here

tnx and peace

BluGan1337
            odd, probably went to wrong section

, fun playin with ya I think you shot my head a few times

Comment

So go on, go on be your own, go on be your own star!
              A superstar in my eyes!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X