Any1 else in the sevice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forums Ugshar

The closest I get to military is my Dad that served with the Southern Alberta Regiment (SAR4) driving tanks in WWII. Served in Britain, Belgium, Holland, France and Germany. Has got a total of 6 medals that he proudly displays on Rememberance day.

And of course the guys and gals here that serve here in Cains Lair + the guys I fly with on the 334th Eagle Squadron have done tours in Iraq.

God bless & safe return back m8 so you get sniped by my .50cal :P :P

Comment

ty all for such a great time, i wish i could communicate with you guys while i am back over there, but sadly i will be doing my job and only on base for re-arm and reports, hopefully when i return stateside i will be better than a Sarge, like i said in moes thread, this community makes doing my job worthwhile, you all be safe and sound so when i get back i got as community to return to. RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stay as safe as it is possible.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I am DoD contractor that supports FA-18 simulators for the Navy. I am thankful each and every day that men and women like you serve our country. Hope to see you back safe and sound ASAP. My prayers are with you.

Comment

well everyone its been fun playing with you all, specially 413, jeffro, rico and others, i still have yet to add some to my kill list, i will see you all in 4-6 months, wish me luck, remember to stay safe and fun while i am gone.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Keep your head down and your powder dry.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Ugshar
                well everyone its been fun playing with you all, specially 413, jeffro, rico and others, i still have yet to add some to my kill list, i will see you all in 4-6 months, wish me luck, remember to stay safe and fun while i am gone.

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                GOOD LUCK!

You stay safe, too.

Snipe a bad guy for me

Enjoy your HALO jump :P

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                  (big fan of any protecting force

Comment

I've never been in the service, although I have immense respect for those who do serve. I admit I have neither the guts nor the patience.

Thank you all for your service to this great nation (or whatever other nation you serve).

Comment

Welcome to the Lair

-MTJ=DK=

Comment

Originally posted by Ugshar View Post
                        i must say i appreciate all of the thanks for just doing my job, it means a lot to me and others who serve, i regret to say that in 2 weeks i will be takin leave of you guys for another tour of service, i thought i was getting a month off but i was recalled, i can not go into details but i can say i get to do my very first High Altitude Low Opening jump in 2 weeks, so i can say booya lol. and just for everyones enjoyment, 413 said he could never do stuff like that cuz he would wet himself lol
                        OMG. I want to do a HALO so bad. I guess I'll just have to join Recon then.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X