Any1 else in the sevice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Welcome! You'll love it here. Great bunch of guys and gals to game with. My brother is in the Air Force. Made a career out of it. Poor guy has been stationed in Minot, ND for years. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

Hey there Ugshar i am currently a Tech Sargeant in the US Air Force stationed at Keesler AFB in Biloxi Mississippi welcome to Cain's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
          ...many of us may swear like dock-workers on a two day drunk....
          LMAO!!!!

Welcome to the lair, and thank you for your commitment to our freedom.

HOOAH!

~~mike~~

Comment

I will try not to kill as much as i did the other night lol!

Comment

USAF Vet, 12 Years active duty and now server ALL branches as a DoD contractor. Total time serving is over 20 years now and counting. I have traveled to the sand box on one occasion as a contractor and would do it again to show my support for you guys. I love the military and have dedicated my life to support you guys and would die for you guys and gals in a heart beat.
              Some people in the good old US of A don't realize what the hard working people in the military do for us in this country, but I'm here to tell you this group of people here at Cain's do and I think you will get a big kick out of visiting, joking, sharing and playing here like I have.
              Gods speed my friend and tell ALL your brothers and sisters in Arms we all say HoooooAaaaaaa and stay safe.
              [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
              Like the community? Donate here:
              [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Wow, glad to meet someone who lives where I was born! My dad was stationed in Ft. Benning in 1972.

Comment

Welcome to the best thing since sliced bread! Thank you for your service!
                  [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

i must say i appreciate all of the thanks for just doing my job, it means a lot to me and others who serve, i regret to say that in 2 weeks i will be takin leave of you guys for another tour of service, i thought i was getting a month off but i was recalled, i can not go into details but i can say i get to do my very first High Altitude Low Opening jump in 2 weeks, so i can say booya lol. and just for everyones enjoyment, 413 said he could never do stuff like that cuz he would wet himself lol

Comment

I told you never to tell anyone!

hehe. I would, I promise. I mentioned that I can't jump off a stepladder, how would I jump out of an airplane?

Good luck Ugshar, you make it back quick so I can snipe you in the game You missed Pipeline :P I pulled my golden shotgun out for ya

Comment

Welcome!

I have many family and friends serving, have served and continue to serve in private or public sector agencies.

Thank you for your investment into our country as it makes everyone in my world happy to know that people continue to serve their country.

I wont bore you with my lifeline, as it pales in comparison to many that I know. Ironically, I just pushed my buddy join us and he's a recent veteran of the AF. So you are definitely not alone.

Have fun while you are here and let me know if you need help with anything via a PM.

~AngryHamster

Comment

Originally posted by -413-
                          You missed Pipeline :P I pulled my golden shotgun out for ya
                          Gold shottys do not scare me however martyrs do lol

Comment

Hey, Ugshar! Welcome to the Lair!

Comment

Welcome and it was fun takin' pot shots at ya there for a couple days! Back in the day I was a Petty Officer 2nd Class serving onboard the USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70).

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X