What Headsets/mics are you guys using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slice View Post
    Out of curiosity, what are you guys sound setups?

I have been thinking about getting something different and wanted to see what people have. Don't know if going USB headset it a good thing, or stay with 3.5 jack. Want to get a headset with a built in mic. The Zalman is decent, but not that great.

Mine:

Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro sound card
    JVC HA-RX700 Headphones
    Zalman clip mic
    Onboard sound and 30 dollar usb walmart special headset (surprisingly decent but lacks bass).
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Logitech G930 FTW

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
        Slice, I have my eyes on the Fatal1ty headset you own. Apparently there are two versions of it out, and they go for around $30 on Ebay for a new set, so I may just pick up a set for that price. Interested in hearing what you think about them.

I'm been using an old MS Sidewinder GameVoice setup (minus the hockey puck at this point since I don't game online) but the Plantronics Audio 60's that come with that setup have lasted me over 6 years until this week when the ear pads finally fell apart.
        I do not have a fatal1ty headset. That is the sound card. I have a JVC HA-RX700 as a headset.

And for the record, this JVC headset is badass. It is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
          Just had a check and found the box. I have the GameCon 377. They look identical to yours. No idea what the difference is. edit: Would appear the main difference is that the 377 are open ear, not closed ear.

I too love how comfortable they are no matter how long i wear them, and i have a small head.

I've used them for listening to music at my PC (mainly rock genres) and they're almost as good as my Shure e2c and Grado SR80i that i use with my Cowon J3
          I also use the 377 and love it. Extremely comfortable.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I believe Duke has and I also have the Logitech G930. No complaints here. I love that thing.

Comment

I got the G35

Comment

Turtle Beach Ear Force X-31 connected to onboard audio.
                http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/...force-x31.aspx

Yes, they were made for the xbox, which is what I got it for, but then I got the cable needed to use the mic on the PC. It is awesome. Can wear it for hours and be comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                  I believe Duke has and I also have the Logitech G930. No complaints here. I love that thing.
                  Yep, I'm happy with them and I LOVE the wireless part.
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X