No announcement yet.

Wireless Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wired. Love my G9...and Logitech's customer service...my first one locked up: hardware problem. I called Logitech, they got the serial number, had me try/test some things with it over the phone, and sent out a replacement when the 10 minute session was done. Have put plenty O hours on it, no problems, no latency, no charging, spot on.

Comment

I have managed to kill plenty of people, over the years, with my wireless mice.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
        I have managed to kill plenty of people, over the years, with my wireless mice.
        Apache
        What does your son play with?
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

sorry but

MX518

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
          ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
            What does your son play with?
            Wired Razer Diamondback.
            With his reflexes he can see and feel the latency. Me no can tell so I use wireless.
            Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I've been on a wireless for the last year or so and love it. Years ago, wireless had huge latency issues but in recent years, things are much much better, to the point where I dont notice a big difference.

Granted, I rarely do precision stuff such as sniping...

Currently using the Logitech MX Revolution. Picked it up on sale for $29.99
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                I have the Microsoft Wireless Laser 5000 on my work computer and love it. The smooth scrolling wheel is a nice feature. Couple of extra buttons. Never tried gaming with it though, other then Solitare.

I've been thinking about a new mouse myself for my gaming pc... I love my G5 but I'm guessing I'm getting old, my arm and hand get sore after a few hours playing with it, have to pop a couple of Aleve's.

I've looked at trackballs but they just seem to be lagging way behind as far as any that would be suitable for gaming, dpi wise. Doesn't seem to be any new developments with them at all, the same models have been around for years.
                I've got a trackball, it's what I started with in gaming, and I love it. Mine doesn't have DPI settings on it, or side buttons, it's just basic, but there are nice things about them. I still play a lot of DOD:S and as a "twitch" aimer the trackball is perfect. I set the sensitivity really high for awhile, like 14, and think it makes moving around and aiming a lot easier over the long run. Now I'm down to 3 or 4 since I play a lot of rifle, but in my experiences with a mouse, a trackball makes it easier to play longer. You will have to adjust, you may sacrifice some gameplay, but they are easier on the hands for sure. I personally think I'm just as good as someone with a mouse, it's just a matter of adjusting.

Comment

Ms Nomer, ex admin, used to play CS with a trackball. I watched him jump, spin the ball, stop the ball and shoot 180 degrees behind him. This was at a LAN. Online you would have thought aimbot.
                  Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I've been demoed for walling, mostly because the ball allows me to really fluidly move along a wall before going to the corner. Thankfully my KDRs aren't that great so I was cleared.

The biggest downside, in DOD at least, is ramboing. Recoil control is a lot different on a mouse than trackball.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                      Used to ?? When did they not suck ??

Sorry, but my cord is never going to go away on my gamer rig. I love my Logitech MX518, but it is getting rather long in the tooth at this point, and hard to find due to newer models now available.
                      +1
                      Will never though the cord away.. have a logitech G5 and will only exchance it with a better model with cord.!

-MTJ

Comment

Good Ole Faithful G5 FTW !!

Comment

Originally posted by ViTO View Post
                          Good Ole Faithful G5 FTW !!

+1 Just wish they made a trackball version, give my arm/wrist a break.
                          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                            +1 Just wish they made a trackball version, give my arm/wrist a break.
                            +1 yep got one of those too.

Comment

G7 for over a year. I also have a G5. I myself have noticed no Diff. I use the G7, no wire.
                              I'm here to kill friends. Do you want to be my friend?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X