Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with anxiety or loneliness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife had her first vaccine shot Tuesday morning at the hospital drive through. They were very organized and efficient. She is scheduled for the second one on February 9th.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      My wife had her first vaccine shot Tuesday morning at the hospital drive through. They were very organized and efficient. She is scheduled for the second one on February 9th.
      Apache
      That is great news Apache. Hope you both as well.

Comment

She had no reaction the the second shot at all. I get my second shot on March 15th.
        I hope everything is going well for you and your family BA.
        Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Off to get my first jab this afternoon. Not sure which it will be (Pfizer/Moderna). Consent form has check marks for both but not sure if I get to pick.
          --Slaughter

Comment

Here you get Moderna if you go to the Health Department.. If you use the hospitals drive through you get Pfizer. We used the hospitals drive through. It is by appointment and you are done in twenty minutes. Fifteen of that is the wait after the shot to make sure you do not have a serious reaction.
            Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I got Moderna. Back for #2 in 28 days. Had an appointment and there was a big drive through at a Texas sized HS stadium parking log that was very efficient once you got to it. Getting to that through a city park drive on a nice Saturday wasn't. Traffic was really backed up even before entering the park drive.
              --Slaughter

Comment

Oh wow, I'm hoping to hear more of good news from you guys about those vaccines. We here are still in the "frontliners first" phase of the vaccine and are currently waiting for more vaccines to come. Still truly undecided though on which vaccine to take though.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X