This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back! old CLRs Post here!

We sent out an email to reconnect with our old friends.

What games is everyone playing??

What is your player name in your new game so we can reconnect??

I'm fiddling around with Fortnite: I think I'm Cain57 there

On Twitch at present I'm: "CainsLair"

You can find me on Steam: -Cain- {CLR}

Origin: CAIN-CLR

Always Apache on every game I play.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

goldenfooler_CLR on PUBG
      other then that I think i am goldenfooler on steam

Comment

BlackArrow is my user name at home since I am not currently playing.....

Comment

Slaughter.SP though not playing anything. I have Fortnite installed but not tried it.
          --Slaughter

Comment

I'm still Qicmee.
            Haven't found a game that holds my attention.
            Everywhere I read, PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS) is intensely popular, especially when played with friends. I haven't tried it yet. Working through a deep backlog of other games.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
              I'm still Qicmee.
              Haven't found a game that holds my attention.
              Everywhere I read, PUBG (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS) is intensely popular, especially when played with friends. I haven't tried it yet. Working through a deep backlog of other games.
              Great to hear from you old friend, we will find something we can play together again!! Let us know if you try PUBG.

Comment

Dracontius everywhere I can be me. lol
                [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Holy crap! Hey Cain! I was actually thinking about you and the guys a few days ago. Then I got an email from you =)

Comment

One of my old clan buddies got the email and I was like "hey, I think I still have my old loging info here somewhere".

Cain, you had the greatest UT server back in the day, spent many hours with friends doing CTF on there. Always had great maps, great mutators, a fantastic ping, and most importantly there were always people on there.

I kinda retired FPS's and video games in general after the great UT2004 ONS servers started going offline. However, last year my little cousin got me on Overwatch and it sparked the old FPS bug in me and I started playing again for the first time in ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                      We sent out an email to reconnect with our old friends.

What games is everyone playing??

What is your player name in your new game so we can reconnect??

I'm fiddling around with Fortnite: I think I'm Cain57 there

On Twitch at present I'm: "CainsLair"

You can find me on Steam: -Cain- {CLR}

Origin: CAIN-CLR

Hola old friend Yeah I got your email. ONly had been playing The Division and that's pretty much it

Comment

Got the email.
                        Fogfather on Epic. Lovin Fortnite!

Comment

Anything VR, mostly Fallout 4 and Dungeon Knight and Gorn but I love anything in VR

Glad to see everyone still kicking!

Comment

Hey Yo. Andy here.. been a while. Played battlefield 2 and 2142 with you all. Received the email - mainly been playing on PS4 as the wife tolerates it more than retreating into the office. Been playing BF1 a bit, but mostly Overwatch for the last year - mostly casually, but been working on more on comp matches. Looking forward to the new BF title later this year. If anyone wants to hit me up my PSNid is andy_uranium. Still play occasionally with Major_Massacre and Limey who'm I met through here.
                            edit.. could be tempted to get into PC gaming if anyone has some good rig recommendations, been a decade since I built a computer.
                            [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

o/ Cain and friends! You can find me on steam as geneSW. Looks like the steam community group is still up too.

Hello all,

It's been a LONG time and quite a bit has happened. Since the last time I was seriously active here, I left the Air Force after 10 years and started up college full time for real estate. As far as gaming goes, I've been playing PUBG but the amount of overall "hacking" coming out of the asia area has really ruined the game. I've also been playing Stationeers (Early Access) and occasionally some good old TF2. Something worth looking into Cain would be a service provider called Discord. It's like Teamspeak but includes text chat, roles, etc... and works really well. It's a great thing to use for community stuff.
                              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X