No announcement yet.

Consoles - Microsoft tries to screw you again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not be so quick to pre-order a ps4 unless you know there is a good game coming out along with it. Usually, when a new console comes out, the release games suck.
    [hlx]

"Why so serious"

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
      Maybe not Geek Squad level but average gamer level I think.
      My cousin works for Geek Squad. They are a bunch of morons.

Comment

Originally posted by trip202 View Post
        I would not be so quick to pre-order a ps4 unless you know there is a good game coming out along with it. Usually, when a new console comes out, the release games suck.
        Right now they're on track to have titles like Killzone 4 and Watch Dogs on release, with a fair chance for Infamous: Second Son. Not all consoles have poor release titles--Wii had Zelda: Twilight Princess, N64 had Super Mario 64, and SNES had Super Mario World.

Anyway, I had to cancel my preorder because Best Buy has the world's worst preorder policies for online purchases. They'll place a bloody hold on your credit card every 3-5 days and release it a day or so later. I would be hit with the full amount of the purchase like 30-40 times before release of the console. I'm going to re-preorder in stores when I just have to give them 25 bucks.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I have 13 PC's at home 6 of them are high end gaming rigs, 4 more are passable gaming rigs I'll never play on a console ever...
          [TT]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dCXnCM7.gif[/IMG]

Comment

RIP Xbox one.

Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I have a PS3 for the blu-ray player and for sports games, where a controller feels more natural. Heck, EA doesn't even make their football games for PC anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BadHabitz View Post
                I have a PS3 for the blu-ray player and for sports games, where a controller feels more natural. Heck, EA doesn't even make their football games for PC anymore.
                EA has exclusive rights to current NFL teams & players so when they decided to go console only that killed pc football. I still have Madden 2007 loaded since it was the last pc title.

Comment

Microsoft alienated their main fanbase inorder to appeal to everyone else. This plan is going to fail, but I do admire the fact that they tried to "connect" everything.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X