• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you get for christmas?

I got an arrow in the knee.

as well as a nice watch, iphone 4 and ASSASSINS CREED
    -Devil

Only the best gift ever...

(Cell phone pic, sorry for the crappy resolution)
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Liquor, bullets and a slinky- this is gonna be a great night!

Comment

I got a bottle of Knob Creed Single Barrel.

That and egg nog went pretty well together.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

hmm I got nothing special.. pants, printer, and a gift card. Oh yea and a tie I am wearing at work now.

Comment

I got some clothes and an XBOX controller. Hopefully I can use it to fly jets.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Bunch of blu-rays, including the full Extended edition set of Lord of the Rings. Lego Harry Potter 1-4 for Wii. Some cds. A dock for my Toshiba Thrive. Boatload of gift card monies, which I'm using today for Best Buy and Amazon. $50 cash which likely is earmarked for clothes (joy).

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I am wondering if my sister got me a gift now..hmmm I don't remember if my brother got me one as well.

Comment

Got some upgrade parts for my Photoshop/guest gaming rig from the wifey:

MSI R6870 Hawk Radeon HD 6870
                  MSI 990XA-GD55 AM3+ AMD 990X SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
                  AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb 3.5GHz
                  CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 X2
                  COOLER MASTER Hyper N 520 RR-920-N520-GP 92mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
                  CORSAIR Professional Series HX750 (CMPSU-750HX) 750W

And Call Of Duty Pajamas lol.
                  Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

got enough room in ther? jk lol
                    -Devil

Comment

My appendix removed -.- poor way to wake up at 3am and go to the hospital. But as far as presents go I got clothes and gas cards all i asked for.

Comment

wow appendix and knee problems.. ouch. well at least they can't complain about you sitting around and playing bf3

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                          My appendix removed -.- poor way to wake up at 3am and go to the hospital. But as far as presents go I got clothes and gas cards all i asked for.
                          Did you atleast get a sexy nurse out of the deal ?
                          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Skyrim, gc to Barnes & Noble, random small loot.

Comment

Wife got me a Blu-ray player, but I really didn't want to go BD
                              I have no room for it by the TV, and my HTPC does exactly what I want it to do. If I was going BD, I would get a drive to pop into the HTPC and be done with it.

I think I will just hook it up to the other TV and leave it at that.
                              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X