• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you get for christmas?

I got an arrow in the knee.

as well as a nice watch, iphone 4 and ASSASSINS CREED
    -Devil

Only the best gift ever...

(Cell phone pic, sorry for the crappy resolution)
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Liquor, bullets and a slinky- this is gonna be a great night!

Comment

I got a bottle of Knob Creed Single Barrel.

That and egg nog went pretty well together.
        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

hmm I got nothing special.. pants, printer, and a gift card. Oh yea and a tie I am wearing at work now.

Comment

I got some clothes and an XBOX controller. Hopefully I can use it to fly jets.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Bunch of blu-rays, including the full Extended edition set of Lord of the Rings. Lego Harry Potter 1-4 for Wii. Some cds. A dock for my Toshiba Thrive. Boatload of gift card monies, which I'm using today for Best Buy and Amazon. $50 cash which likely is earmarked for clothes (joy).

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I am wondering if my sister got me a gift now..hmmm I don't remember if my brother got me one as well.

Comment

Got some upgrade parts for my Photoshop/guest gaming rig from the wifey:

MSI R6870 Hawk Radeon HD 6870
                  MSI 990XA-GD55 AM3+ AMD 990X SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
                  AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb 3.5GHz
                  CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 X2
                  COOLER MASTER Hyper N 520 RR-920-N520-GP 92mm Sleeve CPU Cooler
                  CORSAIR Professional Series HX750 (CMPSU-750HX) 750W

And Call Of Duty Pajamas lol.
                  Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

got enough room in ther? jk lol
                    -Devil

Comment

My appendix removed -.- poor way to wake up at 3am and go to the hospital. But as far as presents go I got clothes and gas cards all i asked for.

Comment

wow appendix and knee problems.. ouch. well at least they can't complain about you sitting around and playing bf3

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                          My appendix removed -.- poor way to wake up at 3am and go to the hospital. But as far as presents go I got clothes and gas cards all i asked for.
                          Did you atleast get a sexy nurse out of the deal ?
                          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Skyrim, gc to Barnes & Noble, random small loot.

Comment

Wife got me a Blu-ray player, but I really didn't want to go BD
                              I have no room for it by the TV, and my HTPC does exactly what I want it to do. If I was going BD, I would get a drive to pop into the HTPC and be done with it.

I think I will just hook it up to the other TV and leave it at that.
                              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X