hmm, GTS8800, 4GB ram, e6600

runs at like 90+ FPS

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
      Silly rabbit physX cards are for nerds.
      Apache
      Can i have yours then?

Comment

I remember when the first 3D cards where hitting the market. Games generally ran SLOWER with "hardware acceleration" than they did with software rendering.

The first Voodoo card changed that for good!

Comment

That brings back memories.

I remember buying a vodoo card and going

Have some issues with a new driver that I installed, but
          will check my FPS when I finally do get on.

e6850 4GHZ, 4gig corsair, 8800 GTX
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I feel like being wild (lol), Imma bring out the MX Laser Wireless mouse and gonna try this on my 32" inch LCD thru HDMI and see what this looks like, wish me luck.

Comment

Speaking of performance.....I wanted to up my fps by dropping my resolution...every time I attempt to change resolution or change to windows mode the game crashes to desktop. Anyone else have this and how did you fix it?

Comment

My windows key doen't work starfire not sure how you are going to windows mode. I usually hit ctrl+alt+delete and it bring up the task manager which kicks me out to desktop. When you change rez, which works for me, screen goes blank for a bit but it does work takes a while to change.
                [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/DragonCLR/DragonSig3.png[/img]

Comment

Mine also goes blank then I get the standard Windows Error and Do you want to Send it to Microsoft...blah blah blah. I've tried setting monitor resolution to the resolution I try to change to but still get the same error. The only thing I haven't done is manually change it in the ini.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X