Admins and Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}

My preferred spot is up on the Spammer ledge. I can't remember how many Godlikes, Massacres, and Eagle Eyes I've already racked up there. You have near total control over the bridge, river island, enemy travel points, and the opposite Spammer ledge. You can also defend the flag area fairly easily. They'll snatch it, but you can usually make it back to kill the flag carrier before they can get away.
    I like that spot too but it can be tough getting players to repair the tank sometimes since it's not by a spawn point or in range of the "heal me" horn...

Comment

Originally posted by KurlonT
      Originally posted by Rand{CLR}

My preferred spot is up on the Spammer ledge. I can't remember how many Godlikes, Massacres, and Eagle Eyes I've already racked up there. You have near total control over the bridge, river island, enemy travel points, and the opposite Spammer ledge. You can also defend the flag area fairly easily. They'll snatch it, but you can usually make it back to kill the flag carrier before they can get away.
      I like that spot too but it can be tough getting players to repair the tank sometimes since it's not by a spawn point or in range of the "heal me" horn...
      Yeah, the "heal me" horn doesn't really work all that well in the beta. It's better as a "thank you" horn. I just move backwards to the ramping road between spawn building and flag house. About a third of the people who spawn in that building come out the opening closest to the tank at the hellbender/scorpion spawn, and sometimes those guys switch over to the link and heal up a bit.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

ViTO {CLR} has NO PROBLEM round after round !!
        I actually find it somewhat gratifying to keep the armor alive, I only wish more would think the same.

With some decent support you can have a nice long run !!
        and BTW... I can always use it as an excuse when I have low scores

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>
          ViTO {CLR} has NO PROBLEM round after round !!
          I actually find it somewhat gratifying to keep the armor alive, I only wish more would think the same.

With some decent support you can have a nice long run !!
          and BTW... I can always use it as an excuse when I have low scores

I'm still pretty proud that the weapon I was killed with the most while holding it, by far, was the link gun. When that happens, you're doing something right.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Now that I know what the heck healed the armor, I'm game.

Never was too proud to heal armor in 2142 either.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

For the record...a random thought.

Healing sounds much better then repairing ... he he he

HEALING FTW !!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X