Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
    Stupid question of the Day:

I tried the game on Sunday night but couldn't find where to configure the bindings ?? This is not that freakin' difficult, so why on Earth am I not finding a simple 'Options' menu that lists your movement assignments ? I did register my nick for online play and look for the Lair, but no luck getting on at the time.

I really need to try out UT3, so convince me to set aside TF2 for an evening.
    WT, from the Main Menu click Settings, then Input and then down at the bottom right of the screen click Configure Keys. You'll see this screen:

Use the scroll bar to get to more keys.
    --Slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
      stay away from darth when he's flying a manta. that may be the best advice i could give you.

hmmm. What name did i add to my twin whirlers of doom to get this honor?

And yes. an effective anti manta tactic is the shock hammer. i can attest to it. thats why i usually nab people from behind on thehover boards. took me forever to figure out alt fire worked great on ground troops. lol.

fyi, alt fire drives it into the ground, but also slows you down. the best tactic i use is to jump it, then at the highest point, drop it. usually catches people unaware who think your jumping them.

Comment

my UT name is Dawgma. you got me somehting like 5 straight times. lol, one time right as i got to the deemer you ran me over.....

Comment

Can someone point me in the direction of a good command reference for the terminal? I never learned the UT commands by memory.

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=578932
            --Slaughter

Comment

So how do you use the rocket pack/jump?? I see people rocketing around, and I can't figure out how to do it.

TIA!
              A change of Pace.
              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman
                So how do you use the rocket pack/jump?? I see people rocketing around, and I can't figure out how to do it.

TIA!
                Rocket pack/jump? Do you mean when someone goes really high and you see little streaks of light/flame under them?

Those are the jump boots. Or did you mean something else?

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}

TIA!
                  Rocket pack/jump? Do you mean when someone goes really high and you see little streaks of light/flame under them?

-Rand
                  Yep - the jump with the streaks of light/flame. I find the jump boot stuff lying around. But I've pressed every single key and nothing happens. What's the trick?
                  A change of Pace.

Comment

TIA!

-Rand
                    Yep - the jump with the streaks of light/flame. I find the jump boot stuff lying around. But I've pressed every single key and nothing happens. What's the trick?
                    Double jump. The second jump activates the boots.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

TIA!

-Rand
                      Double jump. The second jump activates the boots.

-Rand
                      DOH!! too easy.

Thanks, Rand.
                      A change of Pace.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X